The South Yuba Club in Nevada City will conduct a performance strength for softball athletes free clinic from 6:30-7:30 p.m. Feb. 7. The clinic will be led by fitness coach Kevin Bennett with the goal of helping softball players hit farther, run faster, throw with more accuracy and without pain, increase durability, minimize playing injuries and play better. An eight session performance strength for softball athletes training program, also led by Bennett, is available between Feb. 11 and March 6 on Mondays and Wednesdays for $89. For more info contact Bennett at 530-470-9100 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Man in custody for Sacramento, Auburn deputy shooting-spree
- Fire units contain structure fire near Grass Valley clinic
- Nevada County Sheriff’s Office arrests man on possession of burglary tools after altercation
- Nevada County biomass plant optimal sites ID’d
- Grass Valley woman takes five-year plea deal in three fraud and theft cases