The South Yuba Club in Nevada City will conduct a performance strength for softball athletes free clinic from 6:30-7:30 p.m. Feb. 7. The clinic will be led by fitness coach Kevin Bennett with the goal of helping softball players hit farther, run faster, throw with more accuracy and without pain, increase durability, minimize playing injuries and play better. An eight session performance strength for softball athletes training program, also led by Bennett, is available between Feb. 11 and March 6 on Mondays and Wednesdays for $89. For more info contact Bennett at 530-470-9100 or by email at email@example.com.
SYC to hold performance strength for softball athletes clinic
Trending in: Activities & Events
- Living history performance to bring founder of Red Cross to life
- Country dance teacher Jamie Hogan will DJ the 4th Annual Barn Dance fundraiser benefiting AnimalSave in Grass Valley from 4 to 8 p.m. Sunday at 13656 Throughbred Loop, Grass Valley.
- 3rd annual Great Prospector Beer Run is Sunday
- Singer-songwriter Keith Greeninger plays at The Open Book in Grass Valley at 4 p.m. Sunday in a benefit for Hospitality House.
- Man arrested after crashing into Cottage Hill School playground
- Couple charged in gold, welfare fraud cases offered plea deal
- Homeless people in Nevada County discuss their problems, offer possible solutions to their plight
- Beyond the county: France scolds Putin, Oregon shooting veteran gunned down
- PREP FOOTBALL: Bear River outlasts Sutter, 21-14