East Main Street, at the intersection of Presley Way, will be momentarily closed to through traffic for utility line work 6:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. Saturday Feb. 2. A delay of up to five minutes is possible. The City asks for drivers to please observe all construction signs and the instructions of onsite personnel and apologizes for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciates your patience.
East Main Street at Presley Way temporarily closed Saturday
Trending in: Activities & Events
- Green Screen Institute in Nevada County seeks applicants for virtual, augmented reality startup accelerator
- The Center for the Arts in Grass Valley launches membership drive
- '24' Hour Plays in Nevada City Wednesday aims to capture lightning in a bottle, again!
- 'Movies Under the Pines' series launches this month in Nevada County
- Study looks to quantify Nevada County's pot economy
- DA memo released in cases involving Nevada County narcotics officer
- Grass Valley wreck UPDATE: CHP officer rear-ended, flown to hospital
- In short supply: Inventory shortage drives Nevada County's tight housing market
- George Boardman: Virtual, augmented reality? We have plenty of experience in those areas