Troubadour Trouble will play at 6 p.m. Saturday at the Old 5Mile House. Featuring Stephen Holland on vocals and guitar, Gary Upton on sax, Bill Douglass on bass and Kit Bailey on percussion, the band offers a unique blend of Brazilian, South American, jazz and folk music. Many of their songs are original compositions, and much is pure improvisation. It is a sound both refined and earthy, good for eyes-closed contemplation, good for dancing through the night, good for dining, chatting, listening. All ages. No cover.
Troubadour Trouble at Old 5Mile
Trending in: Activities & Events
- Sierra BrewFest on tap for 25th annual event
- Dog training day: Dominance theory
- Nevada Union High School cafeteria makes switch fresh, local foods
- Final screening of Ancestors in the Americas
- Café Writers bring new open mic series to Clock Tower Records