Troubadour Trouble will play at 6 p.m. Saturday at the Old 5Mile House. Featuring Stephen Holland on vocals and guitar, Gary Upton on sax, Bill Douglass on bass and Kit Bailey on percussion, the band offers a unique blend of Brazilian, South American, jazz and folk music. Many of their songs are original compositions, and much is pure improvisation. It is a sound both refined and earthy, good for eyes-closed contemplation, good for dancing through the night, good for dining, chatting, listening. All ages. No cover.
Troubadour Trouble at Old 5Mile
Trending in: Activities & Events
- CHP to conduct sobriety/driver license checkpoint
- Nevada City entrepreneur takes on national Women Startup Challenge
- Economic Resource Council awarded $500,000 federal grant for Digital Media Leadership Campus
- Police blotter: Screaming cow reported
- Nevada Irrigation District tests public's will on possibility of water rate increase