The Brazilianaires duo will perform South American music from 6 to 9 p.m. Friday at The Old 5Mile House. Their songs range from classic Brazilian bossa novas to Argentine milongas, Peruvian canciones, Mexican romantic ballads, and Afro-Cuban lullabies. Esteban will also be performing solo guitar pieces from the Latin American repertory. French cuisine featured all month long. There is no cover and all ages are welcome.
Sounds of Latin America at Old 5Mile
Trending in: Activities & Events
- Community mourns Nevada Union student who died in hiking accident
- Police Blotter: Biker attacks boy, dehydrated pregnant woman
- Home at last: School helps celebrate foster children's new 'forever family'
- County launches seasonal efforts to remove illegal roadside vendors
- Honoring exceptional care, compassion