The Brazilianaires duo will perform South American music from 6 to 9 p.m. Friday at The Old 5Mile House. Their songs range from classic Brazilian bossa novas to Argentine milongas, Peruvian canciones, Mexican romantic ballads, and Afro-Cuban lullabies. Esteban will also be performing solo guitar pieces from the Latin American repertory. French cuisine featured all month long. There is no cover and all ages are welcome.
Sounds of Latin America at Old 5Mile
Trending in: Activities & Events
- Green Screen Institute in Nevada County seeks applicants for virtual, augmented reality startup accelerator
- '24' Hour Plays in Nevada City Wednesday aims to capture lightning in a bottle, again!
- The Center for the Arts in Grass Valley launches membership drive
- 2016 World Tai Chi and Qigong Day April 30 at Pioneer Park in Nevada City
- George Boardman: Virtual, augmented reality? We have plenty of experience in those areas
- DA memo released in cases involving Nevada County narcotics officer
- In short supply: Inventory shortage drives Nevada County's tight housing market
- Woman sentenced in drunken boating case
- Members launch campaign to keep doors of Grass Valley Elks Lodge open