The second annual Crab Feed and fundraiser for the Nevada County Agriculture Youth Boosters is scheduled for 6 p.m. Jan. 12 at St. Canice Hall, 236 Reward St. in Nevada City. Dinner is served at 7 p.m. — fresh crab provided by Little Fish Co. and pasta provided by Goombas. Meal also includes salad, bread, a dessert auction and a no-host bar. Tickets are $40 in advance, and those who reserve a table for $380 will get two complimentary bottles of wine. Last year’s event sold out, so reservations should be made early. For information, call (530) 268-0241.
- Nevada County Supervisor Terry Lamphier issues statement regarding criminal investigation
- Writers in the Woods: Award-winning outdoor adventure writer to share his experiences at Sierra Nevada College
- Case involving drugs hidden in block of wood to move forward
- YubaNet: ‘Web-page visit’ not what it seems in Lamphier investigation
- Roads closed in downtown GV for Halloween