On Nov. 13, the Nevada County Division of the California Retired Teachers Association will hold it annual brunch reception for retired teachers and those contemplating retirement. The brunch will be at 10 a.m. at Tofanelli’s restaurant on West Main St. in Grass Valley. For those who are not presently members of the association, there will be no charge. You will be our most welcome guests. Please join us. For further information and to make reservations, call Peggy Boss at (530) 273-1711.
Retired teachers brunch planned
Trending in: Activities & Events
- Baez, John Mayall sell out weekend shows
- Vaccinations: Should you or shouldn’t you?
- Furry Furry Night to raise funds for animals
- Twenty years later, questions still linger in Sam Strange double-homicide case that shook Nevada County
- Drugs reportedly found strapped under Reno woman’s vehicle
- Grass Valley man facing sex assault charges
- Penn Valley wreck leaves man in critical condition
- Nevada County Christian Youth Organization travels to Peru for two weeks