On Nov. 13, the Nevada County Division of the California Retired Teachers Association will hold it annual brunch reception for retired teachers and those contemplating retirement. The brunch will be at 10 a.m. at Tofanelli’s restaurant on West Main St. in Grass Valley. For those who are not presently members of the association, there will be no charge. You will be our most welcome guests. Please join us. For further information and to make reservations, call Peggy Boss at (530) 273-1711.
Retired teachers brunch planned
Trending in: Activities & Events
- Man still being sought in suspected BHO lab explosion in Alta Sierra
- Marijuana dominates discussion of District 2 Nevada County Board of Supervisors race (VIDEO)
- Friday night car accident left one with major injuries, temporarily closes Colfax Avenue
- Keith Davies: Medical marijuana issue not about medicine, a better community
- North San Juan wreck: Pickup truck falls 100 feet down embankment