On Nov. 13, the Nevada County Division of the California Retired Teachers Association will hold it annual brunch reception for retired teachers and those contemplating retirement. The brunch will be at 10 a.m. at Tofanelli’s restaurant on West Main St. in Grass Valley. For those who are not presently members of the association, there will be no charge. You will be our most welcome guests. Please join us. For further information and to make reservations, call Peggy Boss at (530) 273-1711.
Retired teachers brunch planned
Trending in: Activities & Events
- Paintings by Aram Larsen and Rebecca Seary
- Opera on stage at Synthetic Unlimited
- Reception Saturday for Sorenson retropective exhibit
- Local musicians perform to benefit global studies program
- Music festival brings “The Strawberry Way” to town