On Nov. 13, the Nevada County Division of the California Retired Teachers Association will hold it annual brunch reception for retired teachers and those contemplating retirement. The brunch will be at 10 a.m. at Tofanelli’s restaurant on West Main St. in Grass Valley. For those who are not presently members of the association, there will be no charge. You will be our most welcome guests. Please join us. For further information and to make reservations, call Peggy Boss at (530) 273-1711.
- 'Dorsey Marketplace' formal application submitted to Grass Valley
- Nevada City Tri Counties Bank robber still at-large
- Emotions run high at Alta Sierra town hall on Dollar General store
- Russ Jeter: 'Dorsey Marketplace' designed to meet Grass Valley needs
- Community support sought for MRI and newborn care at SNMH