On Nov. 13, the Nevada County Division of the California Retired Teachers Association will hold it annual brunch reception for retired teachers and those contemplating retirement. The brunch will be at 10 a.m. at Tofanelli’s restaurant on West Main St. in Grass Valley. For those who are not presently members of the association, there will be no charge. You will be our most welcome guests. Please join us. For further information and to make reservations, call Peggy Boss at (530) 273-1711.
Retired teachers brunch planned
Trending in: Activities & Events
- Local girl reported missing, found sleeping in woods
- Dine out during Nevada County’s restaurant week
- Judge: Insufficient evidence Truckee contractor at fault in carbon monoxide deaths (updated)
- ‘Love What Arises’ teacher comes to Nevada County
- An impartial friend: Therapy dogs bring comfort to family court