On Nov. 13, the Nevada County Division of the California Retired Teachers Association will hold it annual brunch reception for retired teachers and those contemplating retirement. The brunch will be at 10 a.m. at Tofanelli’s restaurant on West Main St. in Grass Valley. For those who are not presently members of the association, there will be no charge. You will be our most welcome guests. Please join us. For further information and to make reservations, call Peggy Boss at (530) 273-1711.
- Man arrested on weapons, drug charges in Grass Valley
- Helping Lisa: 'Love Nest Kits' raise funds for 12-year-old with cancer
- State medical marijuana expert talks to seniors
- State of Jefferson supporters, opponents to avoid debate at May 12 Nevada County presentation
- Police blotter: Caller reports argument with naked woman