The Sierra Sports Car Club are a casual group of local foreign sports car enthusiasts who meet at 7 p.m. the second Tuesday at Sienna’s Café (formerly Perkos). Many of this friendly group show up with their cars at 6 p.m. to grab a bite to eat first. The club often make runs with their cars when members organize them and have “tech” sessions on maintaining their classic sports cars. For more information, contact Todd Bullock at 205-5155 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Nevada County Supervisor Terry Lamphier issues statement regarding criminal investigation
- YubaNet: ‘Web-page visit’ not what it seems in Lamphier investigation
- Three arrested in connection with burglary attempt
- New roundabout set for Sutton Way
- Grass Valley woman arrested with suspected heroin, meth, pot and pills