A man was transported by helicopter to a Roseville hospital after a solo-vehicle rollover Monday night. CHP officers at the scene told The Union that the driver was headed eastbound on McCourtney Road at about 6:45 p.m., when the road curved to the right and the driver continued going straight, leaving the roadway and colliding with a tree stump. The vehicle turned over and went through a chainlink fence before coming to rest near the shoulder of the roadway. Drugs and alcohol are not believed to be a factor at this time. The driver was transported to Roseville as a precautionary measure, according to the CHP website.
- Fire units contain structure fire near Grass Valley clinic
- Nevada County Sheriff’s Office arrests man on possession of burglary tools after altercation
- Nevada County biomass plant optimal sites ID’d
- Animal Control seizes horses from property due to alleged neglect
- Nevada City Council votes to restrict use of holiday lights on downtown buildings