A man was transported by helicopter to a Roseville hospital after a solo-vehicle rollover Monday night. CHP officers at the scene told The Union that the driver was headed eastbound on McCourtney Road at about 6:45 p.m., when the road curved to the right and the driver continued going straight, leaving the roadway and colliding with a tree stump. The vehicle turned over and went through a chainlink fence before coming to rest near the shoulder of the roadway. Drugs and alcohol are not believed to be a factor at this time. The driver was transported to Roseville as a precautionary measure, according to the CHP website.
- Grass Valley business owner to face additional counterfeit gold charges
- Outdoor pot ban passes first vote in Yuba County
- Sierra Science Series presents ‘Ecological Benefits of Large, Intense Wildland Fires’
- Founders of Tarptent found a world niche with ultra-light backpacking shelters
- Tree-cutting contractor defends work at Gateway Center in Penn Valley