A man was transported by helicopter to a Roseville hospital after a solo-vehicle rollover Monday night. CHP officers at the scene told The Union that the driver was headed eastbound on McCourtney Road at about 6:45 p.m., when the road curved to the right and the driver continued going straight, leaving the roadway and colliding with a tree stump. The vehicle turned over and went through a chainlink fence before coming to rest near the shoulder of the roadway. Drugs and alcohol are not believed to be a factor at this time. The driver was transported to Roseville as a precautionary measure, according to the CHP website.
Man life-flighted after rollover crash
Trending in: Activities & Events
- Green Screen Institute in Nevada County seeks applicants for virtual, augmented reality startup accelerator
- 2016 World Tai Chi and Qigong Day April 30 at Pioneer Park in Nevada City
- '24' Hour Plays in Nevada City Wednesday aims to capture lightning in a bottle, again!
- The Center for the Arts in Grass Valley launches membership drive
- George Boardman: Virtual, augmented reality? We have plenty of experience in those areas
- Woman sentenced in drunken boating case
- Members launch campaign to keep doors of Grass Valley Elks Lodge open
- Brothers sentenced to life without parole for murder of Brian Spalding
- Camping in the backyard: Inn Town Campground in Nevada City set to open this summer