A man was transported by helicopter to a Roseville hospital after a solo-vehicle rollover Monday night. CHP officers at the scene told The Union that the driver was headed eastbound on McCourtney Road at about 6:45 p.m., when the road curved to the right and the driver continued going straight, leaving the roadway and colliding with a tree stump. The vehicle turned over and went through a chainlink fence before coming to rest near the shoulder of the roadway. Drugs and alcohol are not believed to be a factor at this time. The driver was transported to Roseville as a precautionary measure, according to the CHP website.
Man life-flighted after rollover crash
Trending in: Activities & Events
- Nevada City woman charged with DUI after crashing into parked car
- Community mourns Nevada Union student who died in hiking accident
- Nevada County senior firewood program seeks new home
- Man arrested after reportedly getting caught with 15-year-old runaway
- Defense portion under way in Gold Country Lenders trial