A man was transported by helicopter to a Roseville hospital after a solo-vehicle rollover Monday night. CHP officers at the scene told The Union that the driver was headed eastbound on McCourtney Road at about 6:45 p.m., when the road curved to the right and the driver continued going straight, leaving the roadway and colliding with a tree stump. The vehicle turned over and went through a chainlink fence before coming to rest near the shoulder of the roadway. Drugs and alcohol are not believed to be a factor at this time. The driver was transported to Roseville as a precautionary measure, according to the CHP website.
Man life-flighted after rollover crash
Trending in: Activities & Events
- Western icon Clint Walker: ‘If it’s not right, don’t do it’
- Man convicted in kidnap plot arrested again
- Dissent simmers over plans for Yuba River Charter School in advance of Nevada County Supervisors Jan. 13 hearing
- Two Nevada County probation staff honored
- Nevada Union graduate Vallejo set for Fiesta Bowl clash with Arizona