Tulips are in full bloom at Ananda Village’s Crystal Hermitage Chapel and Gardens. The public is welcome to tour the gardens for the next two weekends, April, 19 and 20 and 26 and 27, and on weekdays through April 25. Hours are 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. each day. Admission is $5 per person and free for ages 12 and under. Call (530) 478-7587 for more information.
Tulip time at Ananda
Trending in: Activities & Events
- Youngs One offers free digital magazine
- Furry Furry Night to raise funds for animals
- Vet tips: Curbing your pet’s shedding
- COMMENTARY: Tyler Foote Finds: A Compendium of My Ignorance now on view
- Wheels: Long-term Triumph affair