Tulips are in full bloom at Ananda Village’s Crystal Hermitage Chapel and Gardens. The public is welcome to tour the gardens for the next two weekends, April, 19 and 20 and 26 and 27, and on weekdays through April 25. Hours are 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. each day. Admission is $5 per person and free for ages 12 and under. Call (530) 478-7587 for more information.
Tulip time at Ananda
Trending in: Activities & Events
- Suspect ID'd in Grass Valley church assault
- Penn Valley man arrested after allegedly fleeing from, then ramming law enforcement vehicle
- Seven arrested, 840 plants seized at Smartsville marijuana grow
- Parachutist recovering after accident at Lake of the Pines Fourth of July celebration
- Summer hunger: Food bank's child feeding program in desperate need of donations