Tulips are in full bloom at Ananda Village’s Crystal Hermitage Chapel and Gardens. The public is welcome to tour the gardens for the next two weekends, April, 19 and 20 and 26 and 27, and on weekdays through April 25. Hours are 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. each day. Admission is $5 per person and free for ages 12 and under. Call (530) 478-7587 for more information.
Tulip time at Ananda
Trending in: Activities & Events
- Suspect in Alta Sierra vehicle arson arrested after chase
- Update: Suspected shooter ID'd, search called off near Washington
- Cannabis dispensary to be considered by Nevada City Council
- Defendants take pleas in Washington Ridge drug-smuggling scheme
- BEYOND THE COUNTY: Black man shot dead in California just after police arrive; Shooter goes on rampage at South Carolina school; Probe says missile launcher from Russia downed Malaysian jet