Tulips are in full bloom at Ananda Village’s Crystal Hermitage Chapel and Gardens. The public is welcome to tour the gardens for the next two weekends, April, 19 and 20 and 26 and 27, and on weekdays through April 25. Hours are 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. each day. Admission is $5 per person and free for ages 12 and under. Call (530) 478-7587 for more information.
Tulip time at Ananda
Trending in: Activities & Events
- Thurston Manufacturing to redistribute Grass Valley assets
- ‘A tribe of do-gooders’: Social media post spawns bike-purchasing spree
- ‘Maker’ movement expands in Nevada County at The Curious Forge
- Tough timing, busy transition over the holidays for Nevada County art gallery
- DUI suspect jailed after surrendering on arrest warrant