Tulips are in full bloom at Ananda Village’s Crystal Hermitage Chapel and Gardens. The public is welcome to tour the gardens for the next two weekends, April, 19 and 20 and 26 and 27, and on weekdays through April 25. Hours are 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. each day. Admission is $5 per person and free for ages 12 and under. Call (530) 478-7587 for more information.
Tulip time at Ananda
Trending in: Activities & Events
- FBI called in on pot-related kidnapping on the San Juan Ridge
- Brian Hamilton: Believe it! Nevada City's Alexander Rossi races to first place in 100th Indianapolis 500 (TIMELINE)
- ALEXANDER ROSSI WINS INDIANAPOLIS 500! (TIMELINE)
- (TIMELINE) Follow along Alexander Rossi's journey of an American dream
- Girl, 9, ok after fall in South Yuba River