Tulips are in full bloom at Ananda Village’s Crystal Hermitage Chapel and Gardens. The public is welcome to tour the gardens for the next two weekends, April, 19 and 20 and 26 and 27, and on weekdays through April 25. Hours are 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. each day. Admission is $5 per person and free for ages 12 and under. Call (530) 478-7587 for more information.
- Fire units contain structure fire near Grass Valley clinic
- Nevada County Sheriff’s Office arrests man on possession of burglary tools after altercation
- Nevada County biomass plant optimal sites ID’d
- Animal Control seizes horses from property due to alleged neglect
- Nevada City Council votes to restrict use of holiday lights on downtown buildings