Tulips are in full bloom at Ananda Village’s Crystal Hermitage Chapel and Gardens. The public is welcome to tour the gardens for the next two weekends, April, 19 and 20 and 26 and 27, and on weekdays through April 25. Hours are 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. each day. Admission is $5 per person and free for ages 12 and under. Call (530) 478-7587 for more information.
Tulip time at Ananda
Trending in: Activities & Events
- Former NU volleyball standout makes way as pro beach player
- Tantalizing tulips: Springtime at Ananda (VIDEO)
- Nevada County pursues fines for Penn Valley tree-cutting at Gateway Center
- Nevada City to meet fire union, discuss temporary closure of Station 54
- Police Blotter: Peacock breaks leg, church defecation