Yoga Squaw’d offers free yoga every Wednesday
July 11, 2013
With the opening of Squaw Valley's new Wanderlust Yoga Studio this June, the resort has started Yoga Squaw'd, offering complimentary community outdoor yoga classes on Wednesday evenings this summer. Yoga Squaw'd classes will run from 6 p.m. to 7 p.m. on First Street at The Village at Squaw Valley, where participants can explore their yoga practice just as the alpenglow lights up Squaw Valley's breathtaking mountain landscape.
The free Yoga Squaw'd classes will take place every Wednesday through Sept. 11, with the exception of July 17.
Squaw Valley's new Wanderlust Yoga Studio opened in June and offers yoga classes seven days a week. It will also be offering workshops and retreats throughout the year.
The fifth annual Wanderlust Festival will return to Squaw July 18-21. For more information on the Wanderlust Festival and the full line-up, see squaw.wanderlustfestival.com.
Trending In: Activities and Events
- Kid-friendly summer camps in Nevada County area
- Sierra Master Chorale and Orchestra spring concerts orchestrated to ‘lift, renew’ spirits
- Sierra Cinemas presents NT Live Edward Albee’s ‘Who’s Afraid of Virginia Woolf?’
- Comedian Kathy Griffin coming to Grass Valley in June
- ’80s stalwarts The Psychedelic Furs coming to Grass Valley in July
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Chicago men found with almost 30 lbs of pot near Truckee, CHP says
- Couple found dead in plane wreckage in Northern California
- Nevada Union student with special needs joins his classmates at Senior Ball
- Lawsuit filed against Nevada County alleges wrongful jail death