Yoga Squaw’d offers free yoga every Wednesday
July 11, 2013
With the opening of Squaw Valley’s new Wanderlust Yoga Studio this June, the resort has started Yoga Squaw’d, offering complimentary community outdoor yoga classes on Wednesday evenings this summer. Yoga Squaw’d classes will run from 6 p.m. to 7 p.m. on First Street at The Village at Squaw Valley, where participants can explore their yoga practice just as the alpenglow lights up Squaw Valley’s breathtaking mountain landscape.
The free Yoga Squaw’d classes will take place every Wednesday through Sept. 11, with the exception of July 17.
Squaw Valley’s new Wanderlust Yoga Studio opened in June and offers yoga classes seven days a week. It will also be offering workshops and retreats throughout the year.
The fifth annual Wanderlust Festival will return to Squaw July 18-21. For more information on the Wanderlust Festival and the full line-up, see squaw.wanderlustfestival.com.
Trending In: Activities and Events
- North San Juan family loses virtually everything in house fire
- UPDATE: Both lanes re-opened on Highway 49 in Grass Valley after sinkhole inspection
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Person refuses to leave until he’s done sleeping
- Nevada City’s Streicher House on the lookout for new location
- Nevada City Planning Commission OK’s outdoor pot grows