Yoga Squaw’d offers free yoga every Wednesday
July 11, 2013
With the opening of Squaw Valley's new Wanderlust Yoga Studio this June, the resort has started Yoga Squaw'd, offering complimentary community outdoor yoga classes on Wednesday evenings this summer. Yoga Squaw'd classes will run from 6 p.m. to 7 p.m. on First Street at The Village at Squaw Valley, where participants can explore their yoga practice just as the alpenglow lights up Squaw Valley's breathtaking mountain landscape.
The free Yoga Squaw'd classes will take place every Wednesday through Sept. 11, with the exception of July 17.
Squaw Valley's new Wanderlust Yoga Studio opened in June and offers yoga classes seven days a week. It will also be offering workshops and retreats throughout the year.
The fifth annual Wanderlust Festival will return to Squaw July 18-21. For more information on the Wanderlust Festival and the full line-up, see squaw.wanderlustfestival.com.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Activities and Events
- Bierwagen’s annual pumpkin patch brings families back out to the farm
- Blue Lake: a not-so-hidden gem in the Tahoe forest (VIDEO)
- Haunted tours return to Grass Valley, Nevada City in October
- Artist Daniel Brooks reception Dec. 13 at Nevada City Winery
- Grass Valley haunted house a terrifying labor of love