World music at the Classic this weekend
January 10, 2013
World music at
the Classic this weekend
This weekend Euro Café world music with Beaucoup Chapeaux will add a second night at The Nevada City Classic Café, 216 Broad St., in Nevada City. Friday, live music runs from 6 to 9 p.m. and then 5 to 8 p.m. Saturday.
There is never a dull moment with Beaucoup Chapeaux. Over the past four years, the quartet has played festivals, concert halls, clubs and cafés throughout California, Oregon and Washington — but the group said one of their favorite venues is still the Nevada City Classic Café, where you can find them on most Friday nights. The Classic provides pure French comfort food, while Beaucoup Chapeaux offers up an exquisite mix of acoustic world music. It's a simple but transformative brew that can inspire and transport even the most tired and jaded to a far better place, according to Beaucoup Chapeaux.
— Submitted to Prospector
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Activities and Events
- Haunted tours return to Grass Valley, Nevada City in October
- Bierwagen’s annual pumpkin patch brings families back out to the farm
- Artist Daniel Brooks reception Dec. 13 at Nevada City Winery
- Founders of Tarptent found a world niche with ultra-light backpacking shelters
- Grass Valley haunted house a terrifying labor of love