Winery lights up Santa’s sleigh tonight
December 20, 2012
Sierra Knolls Vineyard and Winery will host a Santa's sleigh lighting at its Bear River Tasting Room from 4 to 7 p.m. today.
The sleigh lighting will be at 5:30 p.m., and children of all ages can visit with Santa from 4 to 7 p.m. Kids are encouraged to bring their letters to drop off with ol' Saint Nick and watch as his animated sleigh and reindeer float (Rincon del Rio's 2011 grand prize winner at the Auburn Parade of Lights!) brightens the night sky above the tasting room.
There will be hot chocolate (kid and adult versions!) and popcorn available for purchase. Ten percent of wine and treat sales from today will be donated to KARE Crisis Nursery of Nevada City to help make its families' holiday brighter.
For information, go to http://www.sierraknollswinery.com or call (530) 268-9225.
Trending In: Activities and Events
- Patti Bess: ‘A little patch of paradise’ at Sweet Roots Farm in Grass Valley
- Kid-friendly summer camps in Nevada County area
- Strawberry Music Festival returns with stellar line-up
- PG&E offers debris removal in tree death crisis
- Sierra Cinemas presents NT Live Edward Albee’s ‘Who’s Afraid of Virginia Woolf?’
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Driver rear-ends vehicle, flees scene of Highway 49 wreck, CHP says
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Nevada County judge dismisses conviction against former Supervisor Terry Lamphier