Wendy Spratt exhibit, reception Sunday
November 1, 2012
Artist Wendy Spratt's new bold, whimsical acrylics on canvas are now on display at the Grass Valley Wine Company. An art and wine reception for the show is from 4 to 7 p.m. Sunday and will offer live music by Tom MacDonald and Tony Unger, along with complimentary appetizers.
Spratt is an accomplished artist who has worked with clay, printing, macrame, batik, oils, acrylics, watercolors and more.
The Wine Company is located at 128 Mill St. in Grass Valley. For information, call (530) 615-4222.
Trending In: Activities and Events
- Nevada County authorities accuse man of possessing meth, police scanner
- Grass Valley man found with 44 pounds of marijuana, authorities say
- Nevada County homicide: Detective says suspect confided about shooting
- Andrew Wilson: Nevada County Board of Supervisors ignores will of voters, shirks responsibility
- Nevada City talks medical marijuana