Wendy Spratt exhibit, reception Sunday
November 1, 2012
Artist Wendy Spratt's new bold, whimsical acrylics on canvas are now on display at the Grass Valley Wine Company. An art and wine reception for the show is from 4 to 7 p.m. Sunday and will offer live music by Tom MacDonald and Tony Unger, along with complimentary appetizers.
Spratt is an accomplished artist who has worked with clay, printing, macrame, batik, oils, acrylics, watercolors and more.
The Wine Company is located at 128 Mill St. in Grass Valley. For information, call (530) 615-4222.
Trending In: Activities and Events
- Patti Bess: ‘A little patch of paradise’ at Sweet Roots Farm in Grass Valley
- Kid-friendly summer camps in Nevada County area
- Strawberry Music Festival returns with stellar line-up
- PG&E offers debris removal in tree death crisis
- Sierra Cinemas presents NT Live Edward Albee’s ‘Who’s Afraid of Virginia Woolf?’
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Driver rear-ends vehicle, flees scene of Highway 49 wreck, CHP says
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Nevada County judge dismisses conviction against former Supervisor Terry Lamphier