Uncorked event features local wines, beer, foods
September 6, 2013
The second annual Nevada City Uncorked will be from 1 to 4:30 p.m. Sept. 14 in the downtown area.
Uncorked is a collaborative effort between Sierra Vintners and the Nevada City Chamber of Commerce.
There will be about 20 locations throughout the downtown area, each housing a different wine or beer and food combination.
Locations stretch from The Stonehouse to The Emma Nevada House, including locations on Commercial, Pine and Spring streets.
The venues include bed-and-breakfasts, the hotel, stores, restaurants and winery tasting rooms.
Tickets are $35 in advance (pre-payment required for online tickets), $45 day of the event and $30 for wine club members. This includes a commemorative wine glass to use at each wine tasting plus five food tickets.
Attendees can purchase additional food tickets at two for $5 or five for $10. Must be 21 or older to purchase tickets.
To purchase tickets online, go to http:// sierravintners.com. Or win two tickets to the event, courtesy of Outside Inn in Nevada City.
Go to the Outside Inn blog, which can be accessed through The Union's Web Connect, to enter the contest. For questions, contact the chamber at 530-265-2692 or info@ nevadacitychamber.com.
Trending In: Activities and Events
- Patti Bess: ‘A little patch of paradise’ at Sweet Roots Farm in Grass Valley
- Kid-friendly summer camps in Nevada County area
- Sierra Master Chorale and Orchestra spring concerts orchestrated to ‘lift, renew’ spirits
- Comedian Kathy Griffin coming to Grass Valley in June
- Sierra Cinemas presents NT Live Edward Albee’s ‘Who’s Afraid of Virginia Woolf?’
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Driver rear-ends vehicle, flees scene of Highway 49 wreck, CHP says
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Couple found dead in plane wreckage in Northern California
- Nevada County judge dismisses conviction against former Supervisor Terry Lamphier