Uncorked event features local wines, beer, foods
September 6, 2013
The second annual Nevada City Uncorked will be from 1 to 4:30 p.m. Sept. 14 in the downtown area.
Uncorked is a collaborative effort between Sierra Vintners and the Nevada City Chamber of Commerce.
There will be about 20 locations throughout the downtown area, each housing a different wine or beer and food combination.
Locations stretch from The Stonehouse to The Emma Nevada House, including locations on Commercial, Pine and Spring streets.
The venues include bed-and-breakfasts, the hotel, stores, restaurants and winery tasting rooms.
Tickets are $35 in advance (pre-payment required for online tickets), $45 day of the event and $30 for wine club members. This includes a commemorative wine glass to use at each wine tasting plus five food tickets.
Attendees can purchase additional food tickets at two for $5 or five for $10. Must be 21 or older to purchase tickets.
To purchase tickets online, go to http:// sierravintners.com. Or win two tickets to the event, courtesy of Outside Inn in Nevada City.
Go to the Outside Inn blog, which can be accessed through The Union's Web Connect, to enter the contest. For questions, contact the chamber at 530-265-2692 or info@ nevadacitychamber.com.
Trending In: Activities and Events
- For the love of animals: Find compassion in action at Animal Film Festival
- Commentary: Cars and coffee: a spontaneous showing of cars
- Blues Fusion dance welcomes live music Friday night
- ‘Tiny House, Big Living’ show looking for cast members on HGTV
- 3rd annual Animal Film Festival comes to Grass Valley Saturday
- Grass Valley man found with 44 pounds of marijuana, authorities say
- Nevada County authorities accuse man of possessing meth, police scanner
- Nevada County homicide: Detective says suspect confided about shooting
- Andrew Wilson: Nevada County Board of Supervisors ignores will of voters, shirks responsibility
- Nevada City talks medical marijuana