Uncorked event features local wines, beer, foods
September 6, 2013
The second annual Nevada City Uncorked will be from 1 to 4:30 p.m. Sept. 14 in the downtown area.
Uncorked is a collaborative effort between Sierra Vintners and the Nevada City Chamber of Commerce.
There will be about 20 locations throughout the downtown area, each housing a different wine or beer and food combination.
Locations stretch from The Stonehouse to The Emma Nevada House, including locations on Commercial, Pine and Spring streets.
The venues include bed-and-breakfasts, the hotel, stores, restaurants and winery tasting rooms.
Tickets are $35 in advance (pre-payment required for online tickets), $45 day of the event and $30 for wine club members. This includes a commemorative wine glass to use at each wine tasting plus five food tickets.
Attendees can purchase additional food tickets at two for $5 or five for $10. Must be 21 or older to purchase tickets.
To purchase tickets online, go to http:// sierravintners.com. Or win two tickets to the event, courtesy of Outside Inn in Nevada City.
Go to the Outside Inn blog, which can be accessed through The Union's Web Connect, to enter the contest. For questions, contact the chamber at 530-265-2692 or info@ nevadacitychamber.com.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Activities and Events
- CHP: Rough and Ready woman dies in ATV wreck
- Following theft, beloved Nevada County local Kenny Bond to get new bike donated from local businesses
- Joseph Ward, accused of murder, appears in Nevada County Superior Court
- Bear drops by home near Cascade Shores (video)
- CHP: Fire near Greenhorn Campground leads to evacuations (VIDEO)