Then Again, Dream & Dreamer entertain at Home and Garden show
April 24, 2014
Two local bands have been booked to perform this weekend at The Union's Home & Garden Show at the Nevada County Fairgrounds.
Then Again will take the Pine Tree stage from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday and Dream and the Dreamer will play from noon to 3 p.m. Sunday.
Then Again plays the music of the Beatles, Joni Mitchell, Simon and Garfunkel, Crosby, Stills and Nash, the Eagles, Carole King, Elton John, Creedence Clearwater Revival, the Everly Brothers, and many more.
The favorites from the '50s, '60s, and '70s.
The trio is comprised of James May on guitar and vocals, Kathy Chastain on vocals and hand percussion, and Steve Nicholson on bass and vocals.
Dream and the Dreamer, a duo from the Grass Valley/Nevada City area, sing and play four plus instruments (yes, more than four) at the same time.
Doug Caldwell sings, plays bass with his feet, and keeps his hands busy with either keyboards or guitar and he plays harmonica too.
Ray Laflin is also a singer, plays drums with his feet and keeps his hands busy playing rhythm and lead guitars.
For more about the Home & Garden Show, go to TheUnion.com.
Trending In: Activities and Events
- Kid-friendly summer camps in Nevada County area
- Sierra Master Chorale and Orchestra spring concerts orchestrated to ‘lift, renew’ spirits
- Sierra Cinemas presents NT Live Edward Albee’s ‘Who’s Afraid of Virginia Woolf?’
- Comedian Kathy Griffin coming to Grass Valley in June
- ’80s stalwarts The Psychedelic Furs coming to Grass Valley in July
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Chicago men found with almost 30 lbs of pot near Truckee, CHP says
- Couple found dead in plane wreckage in Northern California
- Nevada Union student with special needs joins his classmates at Senior Ball
- Lawsuit filed against Nevada County alleges wrongful jail death