Tahoe Donner winter season passes available
September 12, 2013
Tahoe Donner season passes are now on sale for the 2013-2014 season starting at $239 for Tahoe Donner Downhill Ski Area and $289 for Tahoe Donner Cross Country Ski Center.
Downhill season pass rates start at $239 for the general public ($129 for Tahoe Donner homeowners), with separate pricing for children, adults and seniors.
Children under 6 and adults 75 and over always ski free at Tahoe Donner Downhill. Ski and snowboard programs for children and a Super Senior Pass option are available. Tahoe Donner Cross Country Ski Center season passes start at just $289 for the general public ($214 for Tahoe Donner homeowners) and the Combo pass starts at $389 for the public ($309 for Tahoe Donner homeowners).
Dog season passes are also available – the dog-friendly trails added last season were a big hit. There are new child, junior and super senior prices this year. Complete details and pricing for downhill and cross country passes can be found at http://www.TahoeDonner.com. Season passes can be purchased online at http://www.tahoedonner.com/shop.
New for the 2013-2014 winter season, the installation of a 700-square-foot yurt will provide a warming area during lessons and also offer a convenient slopeside gathering space that is separated from the general public. View the new yurt from our webcam page.
Tahoe Donner's 120-acre, 14-run ski hill with two chairlifts (one quad and one double chair) and three surface lifts is a great option for those looking for a more intimate and laid back experience.
For more information on the season passes as well as other Tahoe Donner recreation facilities and events visit http://www.tahoedonner.com or call 530-587-9400. 'Like' Tahoe Donner on Facebook at facebook.com/tahoedonner and follow Tahoe Donner on Twitter @tahoedonner.
Trending In: Activities and Events
- Sierra Master Chorale and Orchestra spring concerts orchestrated to ‘lift, renew’ spirits
- Kid-friendly summer camps in Nevada County area
- Sierra Cinemas presents NT Live Edward Albee’s ‘Who’s Afraid of Virginia Woolf?’
- Blue Lake: a not-so-hidden gem in the Tahoe forest (VIDEO)
- ’80s stalwarts The Psychedelic Furs coming to Grass Valley in July
- Chicago men found with almost 30 lbs of pot near Truckee, CHP says
- Lawsuit filed against Nevada County alleges wrongful jail death
- Could tiny houses fix a huge problem?: Homeless advocates respond to Nevada County’s plan
- Nevada Union student with special needs joins his classmates at Senior Ball
- Squeaky clean: Nevada County man launched own window washing business at 18, still growing five years later