Swing, country, rock-a-billy bands hit the stage in Auburn Saturday
June 18, 2013
Swing, country, rock-a-billy bands hit the stage in Auburn
Big Sandy and His Fly-Rite Boys headline a special show at the Auburn Event Center, which also will include The Hazy Valley Boys and the return of The Cash Prophets Saturday.
Big Sandy has been bringing his sound to dance halls around the world for a while now. The Hazy Valley Boys bring their combination of dusty country swing to the table, too, with their Auburn debut. Bobby Dickson and his Cash Prophets — Johnny Cash interpreters — bring an attitude and approach that organizers say is worth seeing.
Tickets for this all-ages show are $12.50 in advance and are available at The Tribal Weaver and Cherry Records in Auburn, Yabobo in Nevada City and Clock Tower Records in Grass Valley, all Dimple Records stores and online at http://flyrite.eventbrite.com.
— Submitted to Prospector
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Activities and Events
- Repeat offender back in Nevada County Jail, police say
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Update: Juvenile smoking near the brush, arrested in connection to Auburn fire
- ATV theft takes strange turn, leads authorities from Newtown Road to Penn Valley Drive
- UPDATE: 1 charged with murder in Penn Valley death