Sunday concert to raise scholarship funds for Jazz Camp
April 25, 2013
The Sierra Jazz Society will host a Fundraiser House Concert Sunday afternoon to benefit the scholarship fund for Jazz Camp.
The intimate afternoon of world music, Brazilian and original works will be from 1 to 3 p.m. at Infinity House, Rich Fisher and Nandi Szabo's house at 12214 Paloma Way in Grass Valley.
Featured music will be provided by Troubadour Trouble with Stephen Holland vocals and guitar, Bill Douglass on bass, Kit Bailey on drums, and Gary Upton on sax.
Seating is limited to 30. Chair, couch and floor pillows will be available. An intimate setting with a unique quartet.
Tickets are $30 and support youth scholarships for July's Jazz Camp. The price also includes wine and hors d'oeuvres.
For information or to purchase tickets, visit http://www.sierrajazzsociety.com/payment.html.
Trending In: Activities and Events
- Kid-friendly summer camps in Nevada County area
- Sierra Master Chorale and Orchestra spring concerts orchestrated to ‘lift, renew’ spirits
- Sierra Cinemas presents NT Live Edward Albee’s ‘Who’s Afraid of Virginia Woolf?’
- Blue Lake: a not-so-hidden gem in the Tahoe forest (VIDEO)
- Comedian Kathy Griffin coming to Grass Valley in June
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Chicago men found with almost 30 lbs of pot near Truckee, CHP says
- Lawsuit filed against Nevada County alleges wrongful jail death
- Could tiny houses fix a huge problem?: Homeless advocates respond to Nevada County’s plan
- Nevada Union student with special needs joins his classmates at Senior Ball