Strings band performs for wildlife benefit
September 6, 2013
Traditional strings band Three Times Through, featuring Jeff and Gale Peach, and Margie and Greg Mirken, will play a benefit for Wildlife Rehabilitation and Release, hosted by Prospector's Nursery, from 6-9 p.m. Saturday.
The event will be at the nursery, 10003 Granholm Lane (off Gold Flat Road) in Nevada City, and will showcase the organization's educational birds of prey.
There will be wine by Luchessi, hors d'oeuvres, a raffle with great prizes, wildlife-themed merchandise for sale and a fine arts silent auction.
Admission, which includes a gift bag with wine glass, one wine ticket and other goodies, is $30 per person or $50 a couple in advance. All proceeds go to the care and feeding of rescued injured and orphaned wildlife.
Tickets are on sale at BriarPatch Co-op, Prospector Nursery, Lucchesi Tasting Room, and WR&R's intake center, 799 Maltman Dr.
For information, contact Karen at 530-388-8525 or email@example.com.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Activities and Events
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- Fire devastates Burgee Dave’s at The Mayo in Camptonville
- ‘Family of the year’: Fowlers honored by the Nevada County Fair
- Man convicted of making lewd acts toward a child, seeks new trial
- Nevada County marijuana community advisory group learns about state pot laws