St. Paddy’s Ceili: An evening of Celtic music, dance Saturday
March 14, 2013
The Unitarian Universalist Community of the Mountain will host its almost-annual St. Paddy's Ceili: An Evening of Celtic Music and Dance from 5 to 10 p.m. Saturday. The event features live Celtic music from Three Times Through, Dangerous Curves, Olivia Ross, Tom Wernigg, Bill Nolan with Scones and Jam and dancers from the Desmond School of Irish Dance. There will be an open dance floor for those who feel moved to join in. An Irish Pub and kitchen opens at 5 p.m,. The music starts at 6 p.m.
The Ceili, (pronounced kay-lee) will be hosted at The Unitarian Universalist Community of the Mountain, 246 S. Church St., Grass Valley. Adults are $15, youth $7. Tickets available at BriarPatch Co-op, The Bookseller, Harmony Books, and at the door. For information call 530-346-6995.
Trending In: Activities and Events
- Kid-friendly summer camps in Nevada County area
- Sierra Master Chorale and Orchestra spring concerts orchestrated to ‘lift, renew’ spirits
- Sierra Cinemas presents NT Live Edward Albee’s ‘Who’s Afraid of Virginia Woolf?’
- ’80s stalwarts The Psychedelic Furs coming to Grass Valley in July
- Comedian Kathy Griffin coming to Grass Valley in June
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Driver rear-ends vehicle, flees scene of Highway 49 wreck, CHP says
- Couple found dead in plane wreckage in Northern California
- Chicago men found with almost 30 lbs of pot near Truckee, CHP says
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip