Sierra Jazz Society performs its final spring concert Friday
June 18, 2013
Sierra Jazz Society will presents its final spring concert at 7 p.m. Friday at the Unitarian Universalist Community of the Mountains.
Faculty and students of Sierra Jazz Society present the music from the Great American Songbook and more. Bill Douglass on bass leads the local Sierra Jazz Society faculty; Nora Nausbaum, flute; John Girton, guitar; Kit Bailey, drums; and selected students in the completion of its spring concert series.
Tickets are $20 and include complimentary coffee and cookies. Those 18 years and under are free. For information or to get advance tickets, go to http://sierrajazzsociety.com/payment.html.
The venue is located at 246 S. Church St. in Grass Valley.
Trending In: Activities and Events
- Nevada County authorities accuse man of possessing meth, police scanner
- Grass Valley man found with 44 pounds of marijuana, authorities say
- Nevada County homicide: Detective says suspect confided about shooting
- Andrew Wilson: Nevada County Board of Supervisors ignores will of voters, shirks responsibility
- Nevada City talks medical marijuana