Sierra Jazz Society performs its final spring concert Friday
June 18, 2013
Sierra Jazz Society will presents its final spring concert at 7 p.m. Friday at the Unitarian Universalist Community of the Mountains.
Faculty and students of Sierra Jazz Society present the music from the Great American Songbook and more. Bill Douglass on bass leads the local Sierra Jazz Society faculty; Nora Nausbaum, flute; John Girton, guitar; Kit Bailey, drums; and selected students in the completion of its spring concert series.
Tickets are $20 and include complimentary coffee and cookies. Those 18 years and under are free. For information or to get advance tickets, go to http://sierrajazzsociety.com/payment.html.
The venue is located at 246 S. Church St. in Grass Valley.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Activities and Events
- ’80s stalwarts The Psychedelic Furs coming to Grass Valley in July
- Blue Lake: a not-so-hidden gem in the Tahoe forest (VIDEO)
- NCTV Talk: Thru the Lens gala set for Del Oro Theatre
- Summer movies for kids begins June 14 at Del Oro Theatre in Grass Valley
- Bow-Tie Beauties Uncensored: Burlesque show at Miners Foundry
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- ‘Family of the year’: Fowlers honored by the Nevada County Fair
- Fire devastates Burgee Dave’s at The Mayo in Camptonville
- Nevada County authorities say Auburn man found with suspected heroin, meth
- Crews gain control of Grizzly Fire as dry, hot conditions continue in Nevada County