Scenes of New Orleans on display at Matteo’s
February 28, 2014
Giclée prints on canvas by New Orleans native son, Kenny Oddo are currently on display at Matteo's Public in Nevada City. Oddo's work depicts iconic scenes of New Orleans architecture and culture including images of landscapes, bayou scenes and, of course, Mardi Gras.
After returning home to New Orleans after the Katrina evacuation, he wanted to express his passion for his hometown. The scenes depicted are truly representative of "What it means to miss New Orleans."
His show continues at Matteo's through April 14. To contact the artist, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trending In: Activities and Events
- The Made in Tahoe Festival will be hosted at Squaw Valley on May 27-28, and celebrates all things Tahoe
- Kid-friendly summer camps in Nevada County area
- Blue Lake: a not-so-hidden gem in the Tahoe forest (VIDEO)
- Patti Bess: ‘A little patch of paradise’ at Sweet Roots Farm in Grass Valley
- Rethinking the lawn
- Penn Valley woman accused of trying to mail suspected drugs to prison
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- John Drew: The truth about Centennial Reservoir and the Bear River
- Nevada County banker stepping away after half century in the business
- Railbus 97 restored and ready to ride at Nevada County Narrow Gauge Railroad Museum