Scenes of New Orleans on display at Matteo’s
February 28, 2014
Giclée prints on canvas by New Orleans native son, Kenny Oddo are currently on display at Matteo's Public in Nevada City. Oddo's work depicts iconic scenes of New Orleans architecture and culture including images of landscapes, bayou scenes and, of course, Mardi Gras.
After returning home to New Orleans after the Katrina evacuation, he wanted to express his passion for his hometown. The scenes depicted are truly representative of "What it means to miss New Orleans."
His show continues at Matteo's through April 14. To contact the artist, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Activities and Events
- ‘Trimmigrants’ descend on Nevada County, for better or for worse
- Moratorium on insurance policies affect prospective Nevada County homeowners
- Grass Valley murder suspect pleads not guilty by reason of insanity
- Suspect arrested in two Grass Valley spot fires
- Hefty expenses force Nevada City to take out loans