Scenes of New Orleans on display at Matteo’s
February 28, 2014
Giclée prints on canvas by New Orleans native son, Kenny Oddo are currently on display at Matteo's Public in Nevada City. Oddo's work depicts iconic scenes of New Orleans architecture and culture including images of landscapes, bayou scenes and, of course, Mardi Gras.
After returning home to New Orleans after the Katrina evacuation, he wanted to express his passion for his hometown. The scenes depicted are truly representative of "What it means to miss New Orleans."
His show continues at Matteo's through April 14. To contact the artist, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trending In: Activities and Events
- Grass Valley man found with 44 pounds of marijuana, authorities say
- THE UNION NOW: Live streaming from the newsroom
- Protest planned outside Auburn water agency event Friday
- Nevada County child sex suspect scheduled to return to court next week
- 3 brothers appear in Nevada County Superior Court on unrelated charges