Santana cover band set to play Old 5Mile Sunday
September 27, 2013
Chameleon, a Santana cover band, will perform from 5 to 8 p.m. Sunday at the Old 5Mile House.
The group was formed in 2009 by lead guitarist Jim Thornton. Critical to its success was the development of the signature Santana lead guitar sound, memorable lead and group vocals, dynamic organ and keyboards, and — driving it all — the rhythm and percussion sections playing the complex and sensual Latin and African-based rhythms at the heart of Santana's music.
There is no cover charge and all ages are welcome. Reservations are encouraged.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Activities and Events
- Following theft, beloved Nevada County local Kenny Bond to get new bike donated from local businesses
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- Joseph Ward, accused of murder, appears in Nevada County Superior Court
- Fire devastates Burgee Dave’s at The Mayo in Camptonville
- CHP: Fire near Greenhorn Campground leads to evacuations