Runnin’ 4 Cover performs Friday
July 25, 2013
Runnin' 4 Cover will perform at the Grass Valley Sportsmen's Club annual Steak Feed from 7 to 11 p.m. Friday.
The band will play its high-energy dance blend of classic rock, rockabilly and country.
The public is welcome to join in the music and dancing for free starting at 7 p.m. For the availability of an earlier seating dinner ticket, please contact the Sportsmen's Club. The event will be at the Nevada County Fairgrounds dance pad. For more information, go to http://gvsportsmens.org/.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Activities and Events
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- Nevada County authorities say Auburn man found with suspected heroin, meth
- ‘Family of the year’: Fowlers honored by the Nevada County Fair
- Crews gain control of Grizzly Fire as dry, hot conditions continue in Nevada County
- Fire devastates Burgee Dave’s at The Mayo in Camptonville