Runnin’ 4 Cover performs Friday
July 25, 2013
Runnin' 4 Cover will perform at the Grass Valley Sportsmen's Club annual Steak Feed from 7 to 11 p.m. Friday.
The band will play its high-energy dance blend of classic rock, rockabilly and country.
The public is welcome to join in the music and dancing for free starting at 7 p.m. For the availability of an earlier seating dinner ticket, please contact the Sportsmen's Club. The event will be at the Nevada County Fairgrounds dance pad. For more information, go to http://gvsportsmens.org/.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Activities and Events
- Repeat offender back in Nevada County Jail, police say
- Crime Roundup: Penn Valley murder; walking stick assault; ATV chase
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Ideas swirl about affordable housing in Nevada City
- Update: Juvenile smoking near the brush, arrested in connection to Auburn fire