Runnin’ 4 Cover performs Friday
July 25, 2013
Runnin' 4 Cover will perform at the Grass Valley Sportsmen's Club annual Steak Feed from 7 to 11 p.m. Friday.
The band will play its high-energy dance blend of classic rock, rockabilly and country.
The public is welcome to join in the music and dancing for free starting at 7 p.m. For the availability of an earlier seating dinner ticket, please contact the Sportsmen's Club. The event will be at the Nevada County Fairgrounds dance pad. For more information, go to http://gvsportsmens.org/.
Trending In: Activities and Events
- Patti Bess: ‘A little patch of paradise’ at Sweet Roots Farm in Grass Valley
- Kid-friendly summer camps in Nevada County area
- Strawberry Music Festival returns with stellar line-up
- PG&E offers debris removal in tree death crisis
- Sierra Cinemas presents NT Live Edward Albee’s ‘Who’s Afraid of Virginia Woolf?’
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Driver rear-ends vehicle, flees scene of Highway 49 wreck, CHP says
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Nevada County judge dismisses conviction against former Supervisor Terry Lamphier