Poor Man’s Whiskey set to perform in Auburn
February 28, 2014
Poor Man's Whiskey, a special Allman Brothers celebration, will kick off at 8 p.m. today in Auburn. The Northern California Bluegrass/jam band, as always, looks for ways to push themselves and keep the shows and music fresh, according to the bio.
The band has looked to highlight music from some of their favorite influences and passions.
Today's show at the Auburn Event Center will feature their take on the music from the Allman Brothers Band.
Tickets for tonight's show are $20 and available at Yabobo, Clock Tower Records, Cherry Records and Tribal Weaver in Auburn, or online at http://www.keepsmilinpromotions.com.
Due to the extended length of this all-ages show, there will be no opener (please bring ID for the bar). Doors open at 7, and the music is scheduled to start at 8. For more information please visit Keep Smilin' Promotions at http://www.keepsmilinpromotions.com
The Auburn Event Center is located at 145 Elm St.
Trending In: Activities and Events
- Nevada County homicide: Detective says suspect confided about shooting
- Grass Valley brew pub details emerge
- Lake Tahoe within 3 feet of legal limit
- Alta Sierra road erodes after water main break
- Jerry Karnow to receive Public Safety Award from the Nevada County Law Enforcement and Fire Prevention Council