Poor Man’s Whiskey set to perform in Auburn
February 28, 2014
Poor Man's Whiskey, a special Allman Brothers celebration, will kick off at 8 p.m. today in Auburn. The Northern California Bluegrass/jam band, as always, looks for ways to push themselves and keep the shows and music fresh, according to the bio.
The band has looked to highlight music from some of their favorite influences and passions.
Today's show at the Auburn Event Center will feature their take on the music from the Allman Brothers Band.
Tickets for tonight's show are $20 and available at Yabobo, Clock Tower Records, Cherry Records and Tribal Weaver in Auburn, or online at http://www.keepsmilinpromotions.com.
Due to the extended length of this all-ages show, there will be no opener (please bring ID for the bar). Doors open at 7, and the music is scheduled to start at 8. For more information please visit Keep Smilin' Promotions at http://www.keepsmilinpromotions.com
The Auburn Event Center is located at 145 Elm St.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Activities and Events
- Repeat offender back in Nevada County Jail, police say
- Ideas swirl about affordable housing in Nevada City
- Now hiring: Grass Valley, Nevada City undergoing changes
- Crime Roundup: Penn Valley murder; walking stick assault; ATV chase
- Nevada County authorities say Auburn man found with suspected heroin, meth