Poetry reading at Curly Wolf Wednesday
April 11, 2013
In celebration of National Poetry Month, April showers, great coffee and wolves (curly or straight, women who run with or from, big and bad, et al.), Molly Fisk, Judie Rae, and Judy Crowe will read their poems and dispense poetic and caffeinated wisdom at Curly Wolf Espresso House in Nevada City at 8 p.m. Wednesday.
Molly Fisk said lattes are one of the four food groups (decaf, soy, almond milk, quintuple shot, what have you …). Judie Rae said it's good policy to have a collection of little-known facts on hand for when the conversation lags; for instance, it's possible to contract leprosy from an armadillo. Judy Crowe said the answers to all of life's questions can be found in the DNA of lilacs.
Everyone is invited to come early, settle in with a Flat White, a Black Wolf or a Lavender Latte and enjoy!
The Curly Wolf Espresso House is at 217 Broad St., Nevada City.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Activities and Events
- UPDATE: 1 charged with murder in Penn Valley death
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Nevada City police: Suspect found with suspected drugs, $17K in cash
- ATV theft takes strange turn, leads authorities from Newtown Road to Penn Valley Drive
- Top 10 ways you know you’re a Grass Valley/Nevada City local