January 25, 2013
Editors Note: Paisley is the Head Cat at AnimalSave Thrift Store on East Main Street in Grass Valley.
I would like to take this opportunity to welcome Sammie's Friends to the neighborhood. For those who don't know, Sammie's is opening a thrift store across the street from us, in the building that housed Muttley's Pet Emporium. Come to East Main in Grass Valley for twice the stuff, twice the fun, and support two great animal causes.
P.S. Can you please ask the folks at AnimalSave to tell Lambchop to stop staring at me?
Trending In: Activities and Events
- The Made in Tahoe Festival will be hosted at Squaw Valley on May 27-28, and celebrates all things Tahoe
- Kid-friendly summer camps in Nevada County area
- Patti Bess: ‘A little patch of paradise’ at Sweet Roots Farm in Grass Valley
- Blue Lake: a not-so-hidden gem in the Tahoe forest (VIDEO)
- Rethinking the lawn
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Penn Valley woman accused of trying to mail suspected drugs to prison
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Toran Maronic beat the odds, now he’s making the most of his second chance
- Randy Hansen, facing child sex accusations, wants search warrant quashed