Off Broadstreet presents Country Jamboree
June 27, 2013
Off Broadstreet will host its third "In Concert" event of the year, Jan Kopp's Country Jamboree, at 8:15 p.m. Friday and Saturday. Music will be provided by a live band, including steel guitar, dobro and banjo, as well as keyboard, drums and rhythm guitar. An all-star OBS cast, consisting of Jan Kopp, Kris Stepanian, Chris Crockett and Katie Baker, will be joined by famed award-winning steel-guitarist Pete Grant and drummer Jim Nugent.
This lively musical show will feature many of your favorite country hits by Patsy Cline, Patti Page, Roger Miller, Hoyt Axton, Randy Travis and others and include songs like "Detour," "Route 66," "Hey Good Lookin'," "Lovesick Blues," "It Ain't Easy Bein' Easy," "Dang Me," "1982" and more than two dozen more well-known country hits.
Pre-show entertainment with Chris Crockett begins at 7:15 p.m. Admission is $25 per person.
For reservations or information, call 530-265-8686.
Trending In: Activities and Events
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Toran Maronic beat the odds, now he’s making the most of his second chance
- Randy Hansen, facing child sex accusations, wants search warrant quashed
- Grass Valley native climbs ranks in high school rodeo