New online community calendar featured at TheUnion.com
November 1, 2013
The Union launched a new online calendar — TheUnion.com/calendar — that will provide our readers a newer, faster and more user-friendly option for promoting their events.
Through a partnership with SpinGo, the calendar provides full-color listings, with logos when applicable. Those who submit events will now have the opportunity to change or delete a listing, or even the option of upgrading the listing to a premium spot on top of the calendar. Searches can be filtered by event type, distance and much more.
Listings added to the former calendar system, Trumba, have been converted into the new calendar. If you experience any issues, contact Features Editor Brett Bentley at email@example.com or Digital Project Manager Tom Harbert at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trending In: Activities and Events
- Kid-friendly summer camps in Nevada County area
- Sierra Master Chorale and Orchestra spring concerts orchestrated to ‘lift, renew’ spirits
- Sierra Cinemas presents NT Live Edward Albee’s ‘Who’s Afraid of Virginia Woolf?’
- Blue Lake: a not-so-hidden gem in the Tahoe forest (VIDEO)
- ’80s stalwarts The Psychedelic Furs coming to Grass Valley in July
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Chicago men found with almost 30 lbs of pot near Truckee, CHP says
- Lawsuit filed against Nevada County alleges wrongful jail death
- Could tiny houses fix a huge problem?: Homeless advocates respond to Nevada County’s plan
- Nevada Union student with special needs joins his classmates at Senior Ball