New online community calendar featured at TheUnion.com
November 1, 2013
The Union launched a new online calendar — TheUnion.com/calendar — that will provide our readers a newer, faster and more user-friendly option for promoting their events.
Through a partnership with SpinGo, the calendar provides full-color listings, with logos when applicable. Those who submit events will now have the opportunity to change or delete a listing, or even the option of upgrading the listing to a premium spot on top of the calendar. Searches can be filtered by event type, distance and much more.
Listings added to the former calendar system, Trumba, have been converted into the new calendar. If you experience any issues, contact Features Editor Brett Bentley at email@example.com or Digital Project Manager Tom Harbert at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trending In: Activities and Events
- Lake Tahoe within 3 feet of legal limit
- UPDATE: Cascade Shores evacuation lifted, roads reopened
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Person refuses to leave until he’s done sleeping
- North San Juan family loses virtually everything in house fire
- ‘Spread the love’ event in downtown Grass Valley hits unsuspecting passersby with flowers