New online community calendar featured at TheUnion.com
November 1, 2013
The Union launched a new online calendar — TheUnion.com/calendar — that will provide our readers a newer, faster and more user-friendly option for promoting their events.
Through a partnership with SpinGo, the calendar provides full-color listings, with logos when applicable. Those who submit events will now have the opportunity to change or delete a listing, or even the option of upgrading the listing to a premium spot on top of the calendar. Searches can be filtered by event type, distance and much more.
Listings added to the former calendar system, Trumba, have been converted into the new calendar. If you experience any issues, contact Features Editor Brett Bentley at firstname.lastname@example.org or Digital Project Manager Tom Harbert at email@example.com.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Activities and Events
- Running into trouble: Failed negotiations between canal-side property owner and Banner Mountain group spur lawsuit
- Sierra Nevada snow causes huge, fatal crash
- Grass Valley police: Spray painted, stolen vehicle leads to arrest
- Cause of death confirmed for Bridgeport hiker
- Water and compliance issues bring cannabis advocates, county officials to the table