New film set to make world premiere Sunday in Nevada City
February 21, 2013
This Sunday, the world premiere of a new film will take place right here in Nevada City. Featuring Neale Donald Walsh, Bruce Lipton, Barbara Marx Hubbard, Daniel Pinchbeck, Erwin Laslow and local resident Arjuna Ardagh, "Awake in the Dream" follows actor/director Catharina Roland as she embarks on her deeply enriching journey to discover what it means to wake up from the trance of separation.
There have been many films come out in the last years about transforming consciousness: "What the Bleep…", "The Secret…," and many more. "Awake in the Dream" is the first one to focus on awakening rather than changing the content of the mind, and it does so in a beautiful, inspiring and convincing way, according to Ardagh.
"Awake in the Dream" won the Grand Jury prize at the Frankfurt Film Festival recently. It has been screening to sold-out auditoriums in Germany and Austria. Now the film has come to America!
Tickets are $8 for adults and $7 for seniors and kids under 13. For information, visit http://sierracinemas.com/nevada.asp.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Activities and Events
- Following theft, beloved Nevada County local Kenny Bond to get new bike donated from local businesses
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- Joseph Ward, accused of murder, appears in Nevada County Superior Court
- Fire devastates Burgee Dave’s at The Mayo in Camptonville
- CHP: Fire near Greenhorn Campground leads to evacuations