Nevada Union grad performs soprano recital tonight
September 19, 2012
Nevada County native Gretchen Elaine Cox (formerly Stevens) will give a recital of songs and arias at 7 p.m. today at Sierra Presbyterian Church.
Cox, who graduated from Nevada Union High School in 2006, is pursuing a career in opera performance. Her program this evening will range from early Baroque music to romantic arias. She will be accompanied by Roberta Frank.
Admission is free. Sierra Presbyterian is located at 175 Ridge Road in Nevada City. For information, call (530) 263-0653.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Activities and Events
- Following theft, beloved Nevada County local Kenny Bond to get new bike donated from local businesses
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- Joseph Ward, accused of murder, appears in Nevada County Superior Court
- Fire devastates Burgee Dave’s at The Mayo in Camptonville
- CHP: Fire near Greenhorn Campground leads to evacuations