Nevada City’s Stonehouse to host paranormal investigation Sunday
April 28, 2013
Join the Scioto Paranormal Investigating Society (SPIS) in a full paranormal investigation of The Stonehouse from 7 p.m. to midnight Sunday.
An event center in Nevada City, The Stonehouse has a long history of caves haunted by Chinese masons and scary basement stories.
SPIS is the only team to do a full investigation besides Travel Channel's "Ghost Adventures," which featured Nevada City in 2012 (episode 67) as the team explored The National Hotel and went spelunking in the caves beneath The Stonehouse.
This is an exclusive event, with only 20 seats available.
Shadow the SPIS team for an intimate and educational experience as SPIS attempts to debunk the myths of The Stonehouse ghosts.
Using a "debunking" method of investigation, SPIS utilizes modern technology and equipment to track, record and analyze evidence.
For all ticket inquiries, email email@example.com, or contact a representative at 916-455-5703.
Tickets are $30 per person – including full access to the investigation, high tech gear and a couple "swag bag" of mementos.
The Stonehouse is located at 107 Sacramento St. in downtown Nevada City.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Activities and Events
- Repeat offender back in Nevada County Jail, police say
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Update: Juvenile smoking near the brush, arrested in connection to Auburn fire
- ATV theft takes strange turn, leads authorities from Newtown Road to Penn Valley Drive
- UPDATE: 1 charged with murder in Penn Valley death