Nevada City’s Stonehouse to host paranormal investigation Sunday
April 28, 2013
Join the Scioto Paranormal Investigating Society (SPIS) in a full paranormal investigation of The Stonehouse from 7 p.m. to midnight Sunday.
An event center in Nevada City, The Stonehouse has a long history of caves haunted by Chinese masons and scary basement stories.
SPIS is the only team to do a full investigation besides Travel Channel's "Ghost Adventures," which featured Nevada City in 2012 (episode 67) as the team explored The National Hotel and went spelunking in the caves beneath The Stonehouse.
This is an exclusive event, with only 20 seats available.
Shadow the SPIS team for an intimate and educational experience as SPIS attempts to debunk the myths of The Stonehouse ghosts.
Using a "debunking" method of investigation, SPIS utilizes modern technology and equipment to track, record and analyze evidence.
For all ticket inquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact a representative at 916-455-5703.
Tickets are $30 per person – including full access to the investigation, high tech gear and a couple "swag bag" of mementos.
The Stonehouse is located at 107 Sacramento St. in downtown Nevada City.
Trending In: Activities and Events
- Patti Bess: ‘A little patch of paradise’ at Sweet Roots Farm in Grass Valley
- The Made in Tahoe Festival will be hosted at Squaw Valley on May 27-28, and celebrates all things Tahoe
- Kid-friendly summer camps in Nevada County area
- Blue Lake: a not-so-hidden gem in the Tahoe forest (VIDEO)
- Denis Peirce: That’s how we troll — on Lake Almanor
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Nevada County donor pledges to match contributions to Hospitality House
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Toran Maronic beat the odds, now he’s making the most of his second chance