Naggiar to host live music, book signing
June 18, 2013
Naggiar Vineyards will continue its WineFest summer events this weekend with live music tonight and a special Father's Day photography exhibit and book signing by Larry Brenden.
Today, the tasting room will be open from noon to 5 p.m., with the musical duo Sorci and Martini playing from 6 to 9 p.m.
Sunday, Brenden will be at the tasting room from 1 to 4 p.m. with a display of his landscape photography and copies of his new book "Luscious Landscapes."
Brenden has been a fine art photographer for the past 10 years.
He has tamped through forested mountains, spent time on the shores of oceans and the rivers that flow to them, hiked along steams and walked through the dryness of deserts, and all to capture images of nature's fleeting, wild or intrinsically powerful places.
His work has been on exhibit in galleries throughout Northern California and the foothills.
For more about the artist, visit http://larrybrenden.com.
Chef Jim Eckardt will also be at Naggiar this weekend, preparing small plates and tapas for purchase.
Wine will be available for tasting, or for purchase by the glass or by the bottle.
Naggiar Vineyards is located at 18125 Rosemary Lane in Grass Valley Call 530-268-9059 or visit http://naggiarvineyards.com
Trending In: Activities and Events
- Kid-friendly summer camps in Nevada County area
- Sierra Master Chorale and Orchestra spring concerts orchestrated to ‘lift, renew’ spirits
- Sierra Cinemas presents NT Live Edward Albee’s ‘Who’s Afraid of Virginia Woolf?’
- ’80s stalwarts The Psychedelic Furs coming to Grass Valley in July
- Comedian Kathy Griffin coming to Grass Valley in June
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Driver rear-ends vehicle, flees scene of Highway 49 wreck, CHP says
- Couple found dead in plane wreckage in Northern California
- Chicago men found with almost 30 lbs of pot near Truckee, CHP says
- Nevada Union student with special needs joins his classmates at Senior Ball