Naggiar to host live music, book signing
June 18, 2013
Naggiar Vineyards will continue its WineFest summer events this weekend with live music tonight and a special Father's Day photography exhibit and book signing by Larry Brenden.
Today, the tasting room will be open from noon to 5 p.m., with the musical duo Sorci and Martini playing from 6 to 9 p.m.
Sunday, Brenden will be at the tasting room from 1 to 4 p.m. with a display of his landscape photography and copies of his new book "Luscious Landscapes."
Brenden has been a fine art photographer for the past 10 years.
He has tamped through forested mountains, spent time on the shores of oceans and the rivers that flow to them, hiked along steams and walked through the dryness of deserts, and all to capture images of nature's fleeting, wild or intrinsically powerful places.
His work has been on exhibit in galleries throughout Northern California and the foothills.
For more about the artist, visit http://larrybrenden.com.
Chef Jim Eckardt will also be at Naggiar this weekend, preparing small plates and tapas for purchase.
Wine will be available for tasting, or for purchase by the glass or by the bottle.
Naggiar Vineyards is located at 18125 Rosemary Lane in Grass Valley Call 530-268-9059 or visit http://naggiarvineyards.com
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Activities and Events
- Following theft, beloved Nevada County local Kenny Bond to get new bike donated from local businesses
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- Joseph Ward, accused of murder, appears in Nevada County Superior Court
- Fire devastates Burgee Dave’s at The Mayo in Camptonville
- CHP: Fire near Greenhorn Campground leads to evacuations