Naggiar to host live music, book signing
June 18, 2013
Naggiar Vineyards will continue its WineFest summer events this weekend with live music tonight and a special Father's Day photography exhibit and book signing by Larry Brenden.
Today, the tasting room will be open from noon to 5 p.m., with the musical duo Sorci and Martini playing from 6 to 9 p.m.
Sunday, Brenden will be at the tasting room from 1 to 4 p.m. with a display of his landscape photography and copies of his new book "Luscious Landscapes."
Brenden has been a fine art photographer for the past 10 years.
He has tamped through forested mountains, spent time on the shores of oceans and the rivers that flow to them, hiked along steams and walked through the dryness of deserts, and all to capture images of nature's fleeting, wild or intrinsically powerful places.
His work has been on exhibit in galleries throughout Northern California and the foothills.
For more about the artist, visit http://larrybrenden.com.
Chef Jim Eckardt will also be at Naggiar this weekend, preparing small plates and tapas for purchase.
Wine will be available for tasting, or for purchase by the glass or by the bottle.
Naggiar Vineyards is located at 18125 Rosemary Lane in Grass Valley Call 530-268-9059 or visit http://naggiarvineyards.com
Trending In: Activities and Events
- For the love of animals: Find compassion in action at Animal Film Festival
- Commentary: Cars and coffee: a spontaneous showing of cars
- Blues Fusion dance welcomes live music Friday night
- ‘Tiny House, Big Living’ show looking for cast members on HGTV
- 3rd annual Animal Film Festival comes to Grass Valley Saturday
- Grass Valley man found with 44 pounds of marijuana, authorities say
- Nevada County authorities accuse man of possessing meth, police scanner
- Nevada County homicide: Detective says suspect confided about shooting
- Andrew Wilson: Nevada County Board of Supervisors ignores will of voters, shirks responsibility
- Nevada City talks medical marijuana