Naggiar hosts several events for holiday weekend
May 23, 2013
Naggiar Vineyard and Winery kicked off its summer Wine Fest, featuring wine, food and music, last weekend. In addition to live music Friday, the South County winery will host the first of its Tribute Concerts Saturday and special events Sunday for the holiday weekend.
The Nevada County Regulators Lite will perform from 6 to 9 p.m. Friday.
Saturday, the music of Journey and Lynyrd Skynyrd will be performed by Journey Unauthorized and Skynnyn Lynnyrd on the winery's new stage. Gates open at 4, music begins at 5:30 p.m. Tickets are $45 per person or $40 for wine club members.
On Sunday, the winery will host Chameleon, playing the songs of Santana. Gates open at noon and music, and food will be available at 1 p.m. Tickets are $30 and available for purchase through the winery.
The tasting room will be open beginning at noon Friday through Monday. Chef Jim Eckardt will prepare special meals for Saturday and Sunday's special events. For more details about the menu and price, visit http://naggiarvineyards.com.
Tickets for all events can be purchased atnaggiarvineayrds.com or by calling 530-268-9059.
Naggiar Vineyards is located at 18125 Rosemary Lane in Grass Valley.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Activities and Events
- ’80s stalwarts The Psychedelic Furs coming to Grass Valley in July
- Blue Lake: a not-so-hidden gem in the Tahoe forest (VIDEO)
- NCTV Talk: Thru the Lens gala set for Del Oro Theatre
- Summer movies for kids begins June 14 at Del Oro Theatre in Grass Valley
- Bow-Tie Beauties Uncensored: Burlesque show at Miners Foundry
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- Fire devastates Burgee Dave’s at The Mayo in Camptonville
- ‘Family of the year’: Fowlers honored by the Nevada County Fair
- Nevada County authorities say Auburn man found with suspected heroin, meth
- Man convicted of making lewd acts toward a child, seeks new trial