Moondance to benefit Yuba River Charter
February 21, 2013
Saturday is the ninth annual Moondance fundraiser and celebration for Yuba River Charter School.
Moondance will be from 6 to 11 p.m. at the Miners' Foundry Cultural Center. The Yuba River Charter School Educational Foundation presents this annual fundraising celebration for the downtown Nevada City Waldorf charter school. The money raised at this event directly impacts children of the school. The fundraising goal for this event is to raise more than $40,000.
This year Moondance will host a live and silent auction, dinner and dance with champagne toast. There will be a performance by the band HELP!, a tribute to the Beatles. Attendees will get the opportunity to bid on a Hot Air Balloon Ride, accommodations for Hawaii, a Tahoe-get-a-way for up to seven couples at lakeside Carnelian Bay condo, Disneyland tickets, Strawberry Music Festival Tickets, a weekend in San Francisco, massages, massages, and more massages, incredible collaborative student art projects, dinner gift certificates and more. Arrive early and bid often on 100s of bargains!
Tickets are $25 and available at My Favorite Things in Nevada City, BriarPatch Co-op, the Nevada City Box Office at Miners' Foundry and online at http://www.BrownPaperTickets.com.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Activities and Events
- ’80s stalwarts The Psychedelic Furs coming to Grass Valley in July
- Blue Lake: a not-so-hidden gem in the Tahoe forest (VIDEO)
- NCTV Talk: Thru the Lens gala set for Del Oro Theatre
- Summer movies for kids begins June 14 at Del Oro Theatre in Grass Valley
- Bow-Tie Beauties Uncensored: Burlesque show at Miners Foundry
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- Fire devastates Burgee Dave’s at The Mayo in Camptonville
- ‘Family of the year’: Fowlers honored by the Nevada County Fair
- Nevada County authorities say Auburn man found with suspected heroin, meth
- Crews gain control of Grizzly Fire as dry, hot conditions continue in Nevada County