Moondance to benefit Yuba River Charter
February 21, 2013
Saturday is the ninth annual Moondance fundraiser and celebration for Yuba River Charter School.
Moondance will be from 6 to 11 p.m. at the Miners' Foundry Cultural Center. The Yuba River Charter School Educational Foundation presents this annual fundraising celebration for the downtown Nevada City Waldorf charter school. The money raised at this event directly impacts children of the school. The fundraising goal for this event is to raise more than $40,000.
This year Moondance will host a live and silent auction, dinner and dance with champagne toast. There will be a performance by the band HELP!, a tribute to the Beatles. Attendees will get the opportunity to bid on a Hot Air Balloon Ride, accommodations for Hawaii, a Tahoe-get-a-way for up to seven couples at lakeside Carnelian Bay condo, Disneyland tickets, Strawberry Music Festival Tickets, a weekend in San Francisco, massages, massages, and more massages, incredible collaborative student art projects, dinner gift certificates and more. Arrive early and bid often on 100s of bargains!
Tickets are $25 and available at My Favorite Things in Nevada City, BriarPatch Co-op, the Nevada City Box Office at Miners' Foundry and online at http://www.BrownPaperTickets.com.
Trending In: Activities and Events
- For the love of animals: Find compassion in action at Animal Film Festival
- Commentary: Cars and coffee: a spontaneous showing of cars
- Kid-friendly summer camps in Nevada County area
- Swan Central: Sacramento Valley rice fields offer best winter waterfowl viewing in state
- 3rd annual Animal Film Festival comes to Grass Valley Saturday
- Grass Valley man found with 44 pounds of marijuana, authorities say
- Grass Valley police charge couple with torture, kidnapping
- Nevada County Public Health Department receives reports of mumps
- Nevada County child sex suspect scheduled to return to court next week
- THE UNION NOW: Live streaming from the newsroom