Memoir writing workshop Sunday
February 15, 2013
Local author Jan Fishler will present "Write Your Story," a memoir-writing workshop from 12:30 to 4:30 p.m. Sunday at The Parsonage Bed and Breakfast on Broad Street in Nevada City. The event is open to people of all ability levels who wish to record a legacy for family, bring life experiences to the printed page, or heal a painful memory.
Fishler's workshop is designed to help aspiring writers start the creative process and stay motivated. In her four-hour session, she will teach participants a quick and easy methodology that enables them to write painlessly and effectively.
The cost of the workshop is $60 per person, and space is limited to 15 participants. For additional information, visit http://www.janfishler.com or call Fishler at 530-264-5105.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Activities and Events
- UPDATE: I-80 re-opened after multi-vehicle wreck, fatality
- Sierra Nevada snow causes huge, fatal crash
- Grass Valley police: Spray painted, stolen vehicle leads to arrest
- Cause of death confirmed for Bridgeport hiker
- Running into trouble: Failed negotiations between canal-side property owner and Banner Mountain group spur lawsuit