Memoir writing workshop Sunday
February 15, 2013
Local author Jan Fishler will present "Write Your Story," a memoir-writing workshop from 12:30 to 4:30 p.m. Sunday at The Parsonage Bed and Breakfast on Broad Street in Nevada City. The event is open to people of all ability levels who wish to record a legacy for family, bring life experiences to the printed page, or heal a painful memory.
Fishler's workshop is designed to help aspiring writers start the creative process and stay motivated. In her four-hour session, she will teach participants a quick and easy methodology that enables them to write painlessly and effectively.
The cost of the workshop is $60 per person, and space is limited to 15 participants. For additional information, visit http://www.janfishler.com or call Fishler at 530-264-5105.
Trending In: Activities and Events
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Driver rear-ends vehicle, flees scene of Highway 49 wreck, CHP says
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Nevada County judge dismisses conviction against former Supervisor Terry Lamphier