Memoir writing workshop Sunday
February 15, 2013
Local author Jan Fishler will present "Write Your Story," a memoir-writing workshop from 12:30 to 4:30 p.m. Sunday at The Parsonage Bed and Breakfast on Broad Street in Nevada City. The event is open to people of all ability levels who wish to record a legacy for family, bring life experiences to the printed page, or heal a painful memory.
Fishler's workshop is designed to help aspiring writers start the creative process and stay motivated. In her four-hour session, she will teach participants a quick and easy methodology that enables them to write painlessly and effectively.
The cost of the workshop is $60 per person, and space is limited to 15 participants. For additional information, visit http://www.janfishler.com or call Fishler at 530-264-5105.
Trending In: Activities and Events
- For the love of animals: Find compassion in action at Animal Film Festival
- Commentary: Cars and coffee: a spontaneous showing of cars
- Kid-friendly summer camps in Nevada County area
- Swan Central: Sacramento Valley rice fields offer best winter waterfowl viewing in state
- 3rd annual Animal Film Festival comes to Grass Valley Saturday
- Grass Valley man found with 44 pounds of marijuana, authorities say
- THE UNION NOW: Live streaming from the newsroom
- Protest planned outside Auburn water agency event Friday
- Nevada County child sex suspect scheduled to return to court next week
- 3 brothers appear in Nevada County Superior Court on unrelated charges