LWW reprises musical for 30th anniversary
November 1, 2013
The Lake Wildwood Theatre musical comedy "70, Girls, 70" will begin a nine-performance run Wednesday in the Cedar Room at the clubhouse.
"70, Girls, 70" was first presented in August 1983 by the Lake Wildwood Little Theatre as the troupe was then called. It was the first musical to be performed in the Cedar Room. This upcoming 30th anniversary run of "70, Girls, 70" will be the last production to be performed in the Cedar Room.
Ticket reservations are available by calling Kristine at 530-263-2915 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
She can take your order and help anyone from outside Lake Wildwood who is interested in attending. Tickets are $20 with a 10 percent discount for groups of 10 or more.
Performances are at 7:30 p.m. Nov. 6-9 and 13-16. There will also be a Sunday matinee at 2 p.m. Nov. 10.
Veteran director Carole Ellisen oversees the 20-person cast with help from producer Janet Reynolds. Grass Valley resident Roberta Frank is musical director, and Dinah Smith is choreographer.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Activities and Events
- Repeat offender back in Nevada County Jail, police say
- Crime Roundup: Penn Valley murder; walking stick assault; ATV chase
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Update: Juvenile smoking near the brush, arrested in connection to Auburn fire
- Ideas swirl about affordable housing in Nevada City