Latin jazz at Stonehouse Sunday
August 15, 2013
The Naqual Latin Jazz Quartet will perform from 6 to 9 p.m. Sunday at The Stonehouse in Nevada City. This 21-and-older event features the talents of saxophonist Scott Anderson, guitarist Victor Contreras, bassist Paul Relvas, congero Harold Muñiz and drummer Ron Ochoa. Together, they are Nagual, a Sacramento-based outfit that is serious about music.
There is a $5 cover charge for this event. Happy hour drink specials will available from 5 to 7 p.m., and a dinner menu will be offered from The Stonehouse Grill starting at 5 p.m. The Stonehouse is located at 107 Sacramento St. in downtown Nevada City.
To learn more about Nagual Latin Jazz, visit them on the web at http://nagualmusic.com/index.htm.
Trending In: Activities and Events
- The Made in Tahoe Festival will be hosted at Squaw Valley on May 27-28, and celebrates all things Tahoe
- Patti Bess: ‘A little patch of paradise’ at Sweet Roots Farm in Grass Valley
- Kid-friendly summer camps in Nevada County area
- Denis Peirce: That’s how we troll — on Lake Almanor
- Organic farming going strong with next generation at Bakbraken Acres
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Toran Maronic beat the odds, now he’s making the most of his second chance
- Randy Hansen, facing child sex accusations, wants search warrant quashed