‘Journey to the West’ wraps today
May 6, 2013
The Community Asian Theatre of the Sierra’s production of “Journey to the West” comes to an end today.
The two final performances are at 2 and 8 p.m. at the Nevada Theatre.
Tickets for the production are $23 in advance or $28 at the door and are available at the Nevada City Box Office at the Foundry, 530-265-5462, BriarPatch Co-op, the Book Seller and online at http://catsweb.org.
Those who loved the music in “Journey to the West,” arranged and composed by Tynowyn Woolman and performed by The Orchestra of Heaven and Earth — consisting of Lisa Stine, Tynowyn Woolman and Joe Fajen — can buy a CD of the soundtrack created by the nonprofit arts organization. CDs are $19.
Those interested in purchasing one should send a check, payable to CATS, to: CATS, POB 1266, Grass Valley, CA 95945.
Include your name, address, email and phone number.
For more about the production or CD, visit http://catsweb.org.
Trending In: Activities and Events
- UPDATE: Both lanes re-opened on Highway 49 in Grass Valley after sinkhole inspection
- Nevada City Planning Commission OK’s outdoor pot grows
- North San Juan family loses virtually everything in house fire
- Nevada County homeless man given second chance with previous job
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Person refuses to leave until he’s done sleeping