Journey to a world of magic with Nick Fedoroff
November 22, 2012
A journey into the unbelievable, mystical and fantastical world of magic is coming to Grass Valley at 7 p.m. Saturday. Nick Fedoroff, who was raised in Nevada County, will perform "An Evening of Magic" at the Center for the Arts, 314 West Main St. General seating tickets are $22, $20 for members of the Center, and limited reserved premium seating is $26. The evening of magic and mystery is guaranteed to inspire and amaze both teens and adults of all ages.
Fedoroff, who is best known for his close-up magic, often performs at corporate events both nationally and abroad. A master of elegant old-school magic enhanced with a contemporary spin, his slick and graceful manipulation of cards and coins is simply mesmerizing.
"An Evening of Magic," Fedoroff's upcoming show, will include his trademark sleight-of-hand, his personal style, captivating wit and dazzling energy. Just when the audience thinks it's seen it all, Fedoroff promises to send it spinning into a world where nothing is what it seems.
"This show is unlike any other I've ever performed. It takes my magic to an unprecedented level and will be an unforgettable experience," Fedoroff said.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Activities and Events
- UPDATE: 1 charged with murder in Penn Valley death
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Nevada City police: Suspect found with suspected drugs, $17K in cash
- ATV theft takes strange turn, leads authorities from Newtown Road to Penn Valley Drive
- Top 10 ways you know you’re a Grass Valley/Nevada City local