Japanase art, antique show returns for fall
October 26, 2012
KODO ARTS Japanese Antiques will hold its annual nine-day only fall show and sale Saturday through Oct. 14 at its antique warehouse in Nevada City.
Kodo Arts opens its warehouse to the public only twice a year, once in the fall and spring. Kodo Arts has just shipped a 40 foot container from their Kyoto, Japan warehouse full of unique furniture, home decor, garden, stone lanterns, lighting, art, kimonos, scarves, architectural and a cornucopia of unusual and affordable items.
There is something for every taste and budget. This show coincides with the Fall Colors Art Studio tours. For more information about the tour, see Page 3 of Prospector.
Kodo Arts is open from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. daily, Saturday through Oct. 14. Kodo Arts Warehouse is at 571 Searls Ave, in Nevada City For more information, call (530) 478-0812 or visit http://www.kodo-arts.com.
Trending In: Activities and Events
- The Made in Tahoe Festival will be hosted at Squaw Valley on May 27-28, and celebrates all things Tahoe
- Patti Bess: ‘A little patch of paradise’ at Sweet Roots Farm in Grass Valley
- Blue Lake: a not-so-hidden gem in the Tahoe forest (VIDEO)
- Denis Peirce: That’s how we troll — on Lake Almanor
- Kid-friendly summer camps in Nevada County area
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Randy Hansen, facing child sex accusations, wants search warrant quashed
- Toran Maronic beat the odds, now he’s making the most of his second chance