Japanase art, antique show returns for fall
October 26, 2012
KODO ARTS Japanese Antiques will hold its annual nine-day only fall show and sale Saturday through Oct. 14 at its antique warehouse in Nevada City.
Kodo Arts opens its warehouse to the public only twice a year, once in the fall and spring. Kodo Arts has just shipped a 40 foot container from their Kyoto, Japan warehouse full of unique furniture, home decor, garden, stone lanterns, lighting, art, kimonos, scarves, architectural and a cornucopia of unusual and affordable items.
There is something for every taste and budget. This show coincides with the Fall Colors Art Studio tours. For more information about the tour, see Page 3 of Prospector.
Kodo Arts is open from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. daily, Saturday through Oct. 14. Kodo Arts Warehouse is at 571 Searls Ave, in Nevada City For more information, call (530) 478-0812 or visit http://www.kodo-arts.com.
Trending In: Activities and Events
- For the love of animals: Find compassion in action at Animal Film Festival
- Commentary: Cars and coffee: a spontaneous showing of cars
- Blues Fusion dance welcomes live music Friday night
- ‘Tiny House, Big Living’ show looking for cast members on HGTV
- 3rd annual Animal Film Festival comes to Grass Valley Saturday
- Grass Valley man found with 44 pounds of marijuana, authorities say
- Nevada County authorities accuse man of possessing meth, police scanner
- Nevada County homicide: Detective says suspect confided about shooting
- Andrew Wilson: Nevada County Board of Supervisors ignores will of voters, shirks responsibility
- Nevada City talks medical marijuana