Japanase art, antique show returns for fall
October 26, 2012
KODO ARTS Japanese Antiques will hold its annual nine-day only fall show and sale Saturday through Oct. 14 at its antique warehouse in Nevada City.
Kodo Arts opens its warehouse to the public only twice a year, once in the fall and spring. Kodo Arts has just shipped a 40 foot container from their Kyoto, Japan warehouse full of unique furniture, home decor, garden, stone lanterns, lighting, art, kimonos, scarves, architectural and a cornucopia of unusual and affordable items.
There is something for every taste and budget. This show coincides with the Fall Colors Art Studio tours. For more information about the tour, see Page 3 of Prospector.
Kodo Arts is open from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. daily, Saturday through Oct. 14. Kodo Arts Warehouse is at 571 Searls Ave, in Nevada City For more information, call (530) 478-0812 or visit http://www.kodo-arts.com.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Activities and Events
- Conner Milkey accused in 2016 death of Nevada County Jail inmate
- Nevada County coroner: San Francisco man disappears while swimming in South Yuba River
- Felony manslaughter filed in fatal Grass Valley ATV crash
- Love at first bite: A chance pit stop on a country road turned into a booming business for Ajay Avery
- Nevada County judge upholds kidnapping, false imprisonment charges; tosses torture and robbery accusations