Japanase art, antique show returns for fall
October 26, 2012
KODO ARTS Japanese Antiques will hold its annual nine-day only fall show and sale Saturday through Oct. 14 at its antique warehouse in Nevada City.
Kodo Arts opens its warehouse to the public only twice a year, once in the fall and spring. Kodo Arts has just shipped a 40 foot container from their Kyoto, Japan warehouse full of unique furniture, home decor, garden, stone lanterns, lighting, art, kimonos, scarves, architectural and a cornucopia of unusual and affordable items.
There is something for every taste and budget. This show coincides with the Fall Colors Art Studio tours. For more information about the tour, see Page 3 of Prospector.
Kodo Arts is open from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. daily, Saturday through Oct. 14. Kodo Arts Warehouse is at 571 Searls Ave, in Nevada City For more information, call (530) 478-0812 or visit http://www.kodo-arts.com.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Activities and Events
- UPDATE: 1 charged with murder in Penn Valley death
- Woman kidnapped from Alta Sierra home, Nevada County authorities say
- Top 10 ways you know you’re a Grass Valley/Nevada City local
- Nevada City police: Suspect found with suspected drugs, $17K in cash
- Nevada County authorities say bones found near Lake Spaulding belong to Ruendi Ibarra, 26, of Stockton