INpulse UNplugged to feature music, words and art
June 13, 2013
INpulse Productions, a Nevada County production company focused on community building and expansion through health and the arts, will host its latest show, INpulse UNplugged, Saturday at St. Joseph's Cultural Center in Grass Valley. Organizers say it will offer an enchanting night of acoustic music, spoken word, and live art. Featuring Tarney Haussler, Tyler Cook, Bennett Tyler, Camille Frick, Orion Schwalm, Aaron Penn and Friends, Obo Martin, and Atlas and Arrows. Patrons are encouraged to bring a drum for an intermittent drum circle and refresh themselves at the complimentary tea lounge. This event will also feature the art of Rosie Ayala, Anthony West, Curtis Carlson, and Ashely Foreman.
Saturday's event runs 6-11 p.m. and is an all ages event. There is a $10 cover.
Trending In: Activities and Events
- Kid-friendly summer camps in Nevada County area
- Sierra Master Chorale and Orchestra spring concerts orchestrated to ‘lift, renew’ spirits
- Sierra Cinemas presents NT Live Edward Albee’s ‘Who’s Afraid of Virginia Woolf?’
- Blue Lake: a not-so-hidden gem in the Tahoe forest (VIDEO)
- ’80s stalwarts The Psychedelic Furs coming to Grass Valley in July
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Chicago men found with almost 30 lbs of pot near Truckee, CHP says
- Lawsuit filed against Nevada County alleges wrongful jail death
- Could tiny houses fix a huge problem?: Homeless advocates respond to Nevada County’s plan
- Nevada Union student with special needs joins his classmates at Senior Ball