Inaugural student show at NC Winery
September 5, 2013
The inaugural show of student work from LeeAnn Brook's 2013 Painting Workshops will be at Nevada City Winery for the month of September. The show and sale will open Friday for Nevada City's First Friday Art Walk from 5 to 7 p.m. and will include live music by No Hands Bridge.
Nevada City painter/designer LeeAnn Brook has been giving painting workshops in acrylics for more than six years. Curated and hung by Brook, the inaugural show features a wide variety of styles and techniques, representing the spectrum of classes taught by Brook. The featured artists are Marcia Accola, Andrea Eiermann, Sally Stewart, Sharon Norton, Janet Rosner, Barbara Harris, Caroline Courtright, Ruth Ghio, Jeanne Tepper, Teresa Luchsinger, Michelle Jewett, Betsy Hufnagel and Robert Stelson. Several of LeeAnn Brook's large-format paintings will be featured above the wine bar as well.
Nevada City Winery is located at 321 Spring St. in Nevada City and is open daily at noon. Details and registration information for Brook's painting workshops for 2014 can be seen on her website at http:// leeannbrookfineart.com/painting-workshops or by calling 530-265-6817.
Trending In: Activities and Events
- Serious drug charges dropped after tests show suspected cocaine was flour
- Rickie Lynn Abel’s memorial service set for Saturday
- Shooter at large after shooting at Monterey County school
- Mural proposed for downtown Grass Valley faces hurdles
- Nevada County authorities say Lincoln man shot arrow at his victim