Harvest open house today at Grass Valley winery
September 13, 2013
Sierra Starr Vineyard and Winery will host a harvest open house from noon to 5 p.m. Saturday at its Grass Valley vineyard. The community is invited to see firsthand what 'crush' is all about. The family-run winery will offer wine tasting, specials and some "nibbles" while guests get the chance to observe and smell as grapes are turned into wine.
For more information, call 530-477-8282. Sierra Star's vineyard is located at 11179 Gibson Dr., Grass Valley.
Trending In: Activities and Events
- Sierra Master Chorale and Orchestra spring concerts orchestrated to ‘lift, renew’ spirits
- Kid-friendly summer camps in Nevada County area
- Sierra Cinemas presents NT Live Edward Albee’s ‘Who’s Afraid of Virginia Woolf?’
- Blue Lake: a not-so-hidden gem in the Tahoe forest (VIDEO)
- ’80s stalwarts The Psychedelic Furs coming to Grass Valley in July
- Chicago men found with almost 30 lbs of pot near Truckee, CHP says
- Lawsuit filed against Nevada County alleges wrongful jail death
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Could tiny houses fix a huge problem?: Homeless advocates respond to Nevada County’s plan
- Nevada Union student with special needs joins his classmates at Senior Ball