Halloween festivities at fairgrounds today
October 25, 2013
Join in the fall festivities and Halloween fun at the Nevada County Fairgrounds from 2 to 5 p.m. today.
Rain or shine, in costume or in street clothes. Hot dogs will be served by Bill's Chuckwagon, and there will be treats for the kids, a cupcake walk and lots of games. Plus, there will be costume contests and a chance to win prizes.
The cost for the Halloween event is $5 per person, which includes food, treats, games and entertainment. Tickets will be available at the door on the day of the event. This family-friendly Halloween event is hosted by the Nevada County Fairgrounds Foundation and sponsored by Cirino's at Main Street.
For additional information, call the fair office at 530-73-6217 or visit htttp://NevadaCountyFair.com.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Activities and Events
- Running into trouble: Failed negotiations between canal-side property owner and Banner Mountain group spur lawsuit
- Sierra Nevada snow causes huge, fatal crash
- Cause of death confirmed for Bridgeport hiker
- Grass Valley police: Spray painted, stolen vehicle leads to arrest
- Eye on the Economy: Nevada County’s commerce lags behind in economic recovery (VIDEO)