Halloween festivities at fairgrounds today
October 25, 2013
Join in the fall festivities and Halloween fun at the Nevada County Fairgrounds from 2 to 5 p.m. today.
Rain or shine, in costume or in street clothes. Hot dogs will be served by Bill's Chuckwagon, and there will be treats for the kids, a cupcake walk and lots of games. Plus, there will be costume contests and a chance to win prizes.
The cost for the Halloween event is $5 per person, which includes food, treats, games and entertainment. Tickets will be available at the door on the day of the event. This family-friendly Halloween event is hosted by the Nevada County Fairgrounds Foundation and sponsored by Cirino's at Main Street.
For additional information, call the fair office at 530-73-6217 or visit htttp://NevadaCountyFair.com.
Trending In: Activities and Events
- Patti Bess: ‘A little patch of paradise’ at Sweet Roots Farm in Grass Valley
- Kid-friendly summer camps in Nevada County area
- Sierra Cinemas presents NT Live Edward Albee’s ‘Who’s Afraid of Virginia Woolf?’
- Sierra Master Chorale and Orchestra spring concerts orchestrated to ‘lift, renew’ spirits
- Comedian Kathy Griffin coming to Grass Valley in June
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Driver rear-ends vehicle, flees scene of Highway 49 wreck, CHP says
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Couple found dead in plane wreckage in Northern California
- Nevada County judge dismisses conviction against former Supervisor Terry Lamphier