Halloween festivities at fairgrounds today
October 25, 2013
Join in the fall festivities and Halloween fun at the Nevada County Fairgrounds from 2 to 5 p.m. today.
Rain or shine, in costume or in street clothes. Hot dogs will be served by Bill’s Chuckwagon, and there will be treats for the kids, a cupcake walk and lots of games. Plus, there will be costume contests and a chance to win prizes.
The cost for the Halloween event is $5 per person, which includes food, treats, games and entertainment. Tickets will be available at the door on the day of the event. This family-friendly Halloween event is hosted by the Nevada County Fairgrounds Foundation and sponsored by Cirino’s at Main Street.
For additional information, call the fair office at 530-73-6217 or visit htttp://NevadaCountyFair.com.
Trending In: Activities and Events
- Lake Tahoe within 3 feet of legal limit
- North San Juan family loses virtually everything in house fire
- UPDATE: Both lanes re-opened on Highway 49 in Grass Valley after sinkhole inspection
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Person refuses to leave until he’s done sleeping
- Nevada City’s Streicher House on the lookout for new location