Greeninger returns Saturday to Auburn’s State Theatre with trio
March 14, 2013
Keith Greeninger returns to Auburn along with the City Folk trio featuring Greeninger, Kimball Hurd and Roger Feuer at 7:30 p.m. Saturday at the State Theatre in Auburn. Tickets are $20.
With his deep, textured voice and engaging songwriting, nothing more than a guitar in hand and a song with a story to tell, Greeninger has proven his ability to completely captivate an audience. The evening will also include Greeninger performing with the talented trio City Folk as they create "folk" in the traditional sense that it is music of and for the people with substantive and topical lyrics, yet with a contemporary urban edge. Their meticulous three-part harmony is underscored by intricate instrumental arrangements and their personal, honest and socially conscious songs.
The State Theatre in Auburn is located at 985 Lincoln Way, Auburn. For information, go to http://livefromauburn.com.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Activities and Events
- Truckee police: Man drugged victim, raped her
- ‘Trimmigrants’ descend on Nevada County, for better or for worse
- Grass Valley sinkhole’s impacts on creek will remain
- ‘Lucky to be alive:’ Man escapes fire, returns to find tree on house
- Nevada City’s Stone House fully up and running after year-long renovation