Greeninger returns Saturday to Auburn’s State Theatre with trio
March 14, 2013
Keith Greeninger returns to Auburn along with the City Folk trio featuring Greeninger, Kimball Hurd and Roger Feuer at 7:30 p.m. Saturday at the State Theatre in Auburn. Tickets are $20.
With his deep, textured voice and engaging songwriting, nothing more than a guitar in hand and a song with a story to tell, Greeninger has proven his ability to completely captivate an audience. The evening will also include Greeninger performing with the talented trio City Folk as they create "folk" in the traditional sense that it is music of and for the people with substantive and topical lyrics, yet with a contemporary urban edge. Their meticulous three-part harmony is underscored by intricate instrumental arrangements and their personal, honest and socially conscious songs.
The State Theatre in Auburn is located at 985 Lincoln Way, Auburn. For information, go to http://livefromauburn.com.
Trending In: Activities and Events
- The Made in Tahoe Festival will be hosted at Squaw Valley on May 27-28, and celebrates all things Tahoe
- Kid-friendly summer camps in Nevada County area
- Blue Lake: a not-so-hidden gem in the Tahoe forest (VIDEO)
- Patti Bess: ‘A little patch of paradise’ at Sweet Roots Farm in Grass Valley
- Rethinking the lawn
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Penn Valley woman accused of trying to mail suspected drugs to prison
- John Drew: The truth about Centennial Reservoir and the Bear River
- Railbus 97 restored and ready to ride at Nevada County Narrow Gauge Railroad Museum
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public