Grape stomping and carriage rides at harvest celebration
September 19, 2012
Naggiar Vineyards & Winery will host its annual Harvest Celebration from 1 to 4 p.m. Sunday. The traditional party includes festivities, eating, merriment, contests and live music by Fun Company classic rock band.
There will also be raffles, games, grape stomping — a la Lucille Ball — and barrel tasting. Guests can enjoy carriage rides by Joe Kasza with his championship team of imported Hungarian Lipizzans for a nominal fee.
Price for the event is $20 per person for wine club members and $25 for nonmembers. That includes barbecued German and Italian sausages, green salad and dessert. Wine and carriage rides will be sold separately. Call the office to register and reserve for the event at (530) 268-9059,
Naggiar Vineyards & Winery is located at 18125 Rosemary Lane in Grass Valley.
Trending In: Activities and Events
- Patti Bess: ‘A little patch of paradise’ at Sweet Roots Farm in Grass Valley
- Kid-friendly summer camps in Nevada County area
- Sierra Cinemas presents NT Live Edward Albee’s ‘Who’s Afraid of Virginia Woolf?’
- Sierra Master Chorale and Orchestra spring concerts orchestrated to ‘lift, renew’ spirits
- Comedian Kathy Griffin coming to Grass Valley in June