Grape stomping and carriage rides at harvest celebration
September 19, 2012
Naggiar Vineyards & Winery will host its annual Harvest Celebration from 1 to 4 p.m. Sunday. The traditional party includes festivities, eating, merriment, contests and live music by Fun Company classic rock band.
There will also be raffles, games, grape stomping — a la Lucille Ball — and barrel tasting. Guests can enjoy carriage rides by Joe Kasza with his championship team of imported Hungarian Lipizzans for a nominal fee.
Price for the event is $20 per person for wine club members and $25 for nonmembers. That includes barbecued German and Italian sausages, green salad and dessert. Wine and carriage rides will be sold separately. Call the office to register and reserve for the event at (530) 268-9059,
Naggiar Vineyards & Winery is located at 18125 Rosemary Lane in Grass Valley.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Activities and Events
- ’80s stalwarts The Psychedelic Furs coming to Grass Valley in July
- Blue Lake: a not-so-hidden gem in the Tahoe forest (VIDEO)
- NCTV Talk: Thru the Lens gala set for Del Oro Theatre
- Summer movies for kids begins June 14 at Del Oro Theatre in Grass Valley
- Bow-Tie Beauties Uncensored: Burlesque show at Miners Foundry
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- Fire devastates Burgee Dave’s at The Mayo in Camptonville
- ‘Family of the year’: Fowlers honored by the Nevada County Fair
- Nevada County authorities say Auburn man found with suspected heroin, meth
- Man convicted of making lewd acts toward a child, seeks new trial