Grand opening to feature live music
February 15, 2014
The Sierra 3 will play at Summer Thyme’s Bakery and Deli’s grand opening celebration today for its new location, 231 Colfax Ave. in Grass Valley.
The trio, featuring Nora Nausbaum, Bill Douglass and John Girton, will perform from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
At 6:30 p.m., the Motoshi Kosako quartet will perform for special dinner. Motoshi will play the harp, Bill Douglass on bass, Barry Eldridge on drums and Mike McMullen on sax.
Tickets for the dinner are $25 in advance, $28 at the door and are avilable at BriarPatch Co-op, Summer Thyme’s or email email@example.com.
Trending In: Activities and Events
- UPDATE: Both lanes re-opened on Highway 49 in Grass Valley after sinkhole inspection
- Nevada City Planning Commission OK’s outdoor pot grows
- North San Juan family loses virtually everything in house fire
- Nevada County homeless man given second chance with previous job
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Person refuses to leave until he’s done sleeping