Grand opening to feature live music
February 15, 2014
The Sierra 3 will play at Summer Thyme's Bakery and Deli's grand opening celebration today for its new location, 231 Colfax Ave. in Grass Valley.
The trio, featuring Nora Nausbaum, Bill Douglass and John Girton, will perform from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
At 6:30 p.m., the Motoshi Kosako quartet will perform for special dinner. Motoshi will play the harp, Bill Douglass on bass, Barry Eldridge on drums and Mike McMullen on sax.
Tickets for the dinner are $25 in advance, $28 at the door and are avilable at BriarPatch Co-op, Summer Thyme's or email email@example.com.
Trending In: Activities and Events
- The Made in Tahoe Festival will be hosted at Squaw Valley on May 27-28, and celebrates all things Tahoe
- Kid-friendly summer camps in Nevada County area
- Patti Bess: ‘A little patch of paradise’ at Sweet Roots Farm in Grass Valley
- Blue Lake: a not-so-hidden gem in the Tahoe forest (VIDEO)
- Rethinking the lawn
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Penn Valley woman accused of trying to mail suspected drugs to prison
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Toran Maronic beat the odds, now he’s making the most of his second chance
- Randy Hansen, facing child sex accusations, wants search warrant quashed